⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete team effort to get this title, everybody in the squad contributed, 21 different goal scorers, 19 clean sheets, a refocus during the shutdown. Campeones.

Happy it's over I don't think we had the legs to go another week.

Gotta give it up to these guys, the true MVPs of Real Madrid’s 34th Liga:
r701228_1296x729_16-9.jpg

880145638ebd4ef313e38cac2b2114432b55e7a9.jpg

madrid-barcelona-epa21052020.jpg

1054745872.jpg.0.jpg

What a job by Zizou this season, took a squad with a supersized Hazard and young guns mainly in attack, rejuvenated Benz in his 11th season at Real, fixed that crap defence and peacefully moved on from some of his best players from their CL runs to win the league again.

Hell of a job :pimp:

Doesn't hurt that Barca was in shambles for much of the 2nd half of the season but they had internal issues when they won last season too :lol:

Tone and Rash coming through for the crucial 3 points today :pimp: :pimp:

Bring on the chosen one next, hope the backline is a bit more fit then...

What a job by Zizou this season, took a squad with a supersized Hazard and young guns mainly in attack, rejuvenated Benz in his 11th season at Real, fixed that crap defence and peacefully moved on from some of his best players from their CL runs to win the league again.

Hell of a job :pimp:

Doesn't hurt that Barca was in shambles for much of the 2nd half of the season but they had internal issues when they won last season too :lol:

Well-said. Picked up 30/30 after the break to clinch the title. Going to be smug af during dinner tonight.You guys here are going to hear it too.

D2998760-C56B-4FD8-8091-1003DAEA396E.gif

i don’t wanna do a roll call cuz I might forget someone :lol: but first off shout out my madridistas here

some of these bum *** clubs have years and years of droughts and shambles. We had ONE bad season after losing our goat player and coach in recent history and these dudes thought we were finished.

A4DDD603-FABF-41EF-AE24-A53120E5012D.gif

my man Zizou came through, our star signing didn’t even play, and we wound up beating a Barca team with Lionel ****ing Messi who are in all-in win-now mode.

The spine of our team came through, starting at the back. Courtois redeemed himself and looks like he’ll win the Zamora trophy. Ramos giving the team its mentality and leading Spain’s best defense. Casemiro playing damn near every minute, best DM in the world. And a complete Benz leading the line, more often than not finding a way to grab a goal in tight matches.

If you had us below Barca at the beginning of the season, cool. But I saw so many third and even fourth place predictions. Ya’ll can ask the god Zizou for forgiveness tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom