Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martial FC won the war LA Diggler LA Diggler spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

tenor.gif

Every Barça fan wanted Valverde out. Every single one. The only people who wanted him to stay were the players.

Can’t blame this all on the board when everyone wanted it this way.

I remember. You’re right, and the reason they wanted him out was because they couldn’t get over the UCL eliminations against Roma and Liverpool. Thing is, if you can’t forgive the guy for that it’s on the management to take a stand and sack him before the season starts. You can’t sit on the fence, then proceed to sack him in the middle of the season when you’re at the top of the table. That’s practically unheard of.

Messi can’t go anywhere until next summer tho. Still has to waste another year at Barça. He reupped during Corona break.

Need Messi to join forces with Ronaldo at Juve, eliminating both Real Madrid and Barca on the way to a CL trophy

in no way am i ever going to say i want to see valverde ball again.
i said this before barca got rid of him. id rather lose than to watch valverde squads again. that was not barca football.
and let's please not act like it wasn't messi saving valverde's job his whole career. yall got rose colored glasses on. valverde was trash.

But i do think this job is too big for setien. i'm still taking this football over valverde's football though.
look at who played today...fati, puig, firpo, semedo, braithwaite. this is important to me.
team looks tired though. the older players have shown they can't handle this schedule. they look slow as hell.

1594953674092.png

Last edited:
Flo said there won't be any big signings, not surprised by that, there's only one need position, then a few players that have to go.

Gotta figure out how to make Hazard & Jovic work better.

Mourinho really had dude rotting on the bench and calling Pogba a locker room cancer.
Man really tried to convince us that Rash and Tone couldn't play together :lol: :smh:

Ole's man management might be his biggest plus, all the players who were getting the shaft under previous management and were thinking of leaving have been flourishing and enjoying their footy once again under him.

Definitley gets a good amount of credit for the developement of MMA with the trust he's shown in them, it's helped their confidence big time.

Yeah it really was quite a year for Real. I honestly thought when barca signed Griez they would find a way to get those 3 up front flying. If you told me Real won the title and i knew nothing id say...oh Hazard must have balled out...nope....oh Vinicius finally came into his own...not really...Bale resurgence? Nope....

Crazy what Zidane pulled off with what he had.

It is nice to see Rashford coming into his own. He seems to be reading the game better and enjoys breaking forward with Martial and Bruno...he seemed to be trying to do too much a few years ago and now that he has confidence in his team mates he seems to be letting the game come to him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom