⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Promes was still in Russia. No idea he was at Sevilla. Ajax got a good buy, wonder who he’s replacing?

I thought Promes was still in Russia. No idea he was at Sevilla. Ajax got a good buy, wonder who he’s replacing?
First guess is Neres. Everton must have put in a good bid and got the managements approval to buy him.

One of the reasons Ajax did so well last season was that Te Haag lifted the self imposed salary cap Ajax usually does. bringing in Tadic and Blind. Promes is continuing that trend. we know Ajax is primarily buy low sell high with youth players but this is change coming along. brought on by Te Haag and he just renewed his managerial contract

in today's edition of questionable advertisement by footy players

on the offload list
https://i.redd.it/ov2ef5bs1a631.png

Whatever club Alexis Sanchez plays for next year has to play him as a CF. His ability to beat people off the dribble is completely gone

Wait so United are out here looking like they’re going to keep Lukaku now? Even tho Inter want him?

:lol:

Wait so United are out here looking like they’re going to keep Lukaku now? Even tho Inter want him?

Wait so because Inter want him we should just accept whatever they offer for him?

Wish it worked like that when we wanted Perisic last year.

Wait so because Inter want him we should just accept whatever they offer for him?

Wish it worked like that when we wanted Perisic last year.

Not what I’m saying Dig, come on.

I’d just expect United to want to sell him. Start getting some of this money and start rebuilding. But hey, if Lukaku is in United’s plans to keep going forward.... my sincerest apologies :lol:

In two years it will be time to pack his bags and go back home to Argentina, no more 2-0 to Sevilla and you just put in the Messi and you come away with points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom