⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I’m saying Dig, come on.

I’d just expect United to want to sell him. Start getting some of this money and start rebuilding. But hey, if Lukaku is in United’s plans to keep going forward.... my sincerest apologies :lol:

:lol: He’s the one that wants out. I’m guessing Ole told him he has a role at the club but it won’t be as his starting striker (I wouldn’t mind him at the club as a backup option either). If it was a situation like Alexis where it appears the club wants him out I would agree with you. Even then you got to make sure you’re not getting fleeced.

:lol: He’s the one that wants out. I’m guessing Ole told him he has a role at the club but it won’t be as his starting striker (I wouldn’t mind him at the club as a backup option either). If it was a situation like Alexis where it appears the club wants him out I would agree with you. Even then you got to make sure you’re not getting fleeced.

This to me doesn’t make sense (alot of what United is doing doesn’t make sense to me nowadays). If you’re rebuilding than you have to get rid of the dead weight. No club is coming in and swooping Lukaku for what United paid.

If I were United I’d negotiate with Inter, take the loss, and move on. 60 million (what Inter would like to pay) is still good money.

But hey what do I know.

I have no idea how these African players are playing these games in 100 degree plus temperatures everyday.

This is a huge accident just waiting to happen. Why the African Cup decided to move to being a Summer tournament is beyond me.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was because of some EPL pressure behind the scenes :smh:

Hmm

You love the pics of Ronaldo/footballers on vacation bro :lol:

I remember you posting a pic of Mario Gotze in a speedo with some chick and he had a chubby. Your crazy ***

:rofl: :rofl:
:lol: I don't even think the Gotze pic was me, meu companheiro. Y'all couldn't tolerate me on social media back in the day then. The Myspace days. My boys and I used to call ourselves the 'six-pack crew' in HS. Me, Jamaican homie and Sicilian brodie. All played futebol together. Shirtless pics flexing and flossing for the ladies. Vain as hell.

At 30, I'm no Adonis anymore but still proud of my body. Abs, traps, quads. Why shouldn't I be? People often say, 'Oh, you have great genes. You have good metabolism. You're lucky.' No, it's because I work my *** off in the gym even when I'm exhausted from work or life. The one thing I take from CR7, love him or hate him as a footballer, man's work ethic is off the charts. Totally dedicated to his craft and maintaining a peak physique. Even at 34, after winning everything one possibly could in competitive futebol and money flowing in endlessly.

@Thierry Henry, I got the Romanian boys over Alemanha in the Thursday semi. Espania defeats Francia 1-0 in the other semifinal.

Not gonna let this one go. You saw this in person in MIA and wasn't impressed? Michelle Lewin is bae.

8911.JPG

Apparently Liverpool are coming in at the 11th hour to steal and swoop Bruno Fernandes from United’s hands (Portuguese papers). :lol:

Liverpool have now jumped to 1/3 odds to land Fernandes.

If this happens, not only do United take an incredible big fat L handed to them by their fiercest rivals. The United brand takes a huge L, foreign player perception of United has hit an all time low.

And it’d be another L added to the list of L’s Woodward and the board have been making, but they’re used to that by now :lol:

It’d be a great pick up for Liverpool tho. It’d be fun to watch :pimp:

Everton>Neres
Don't think I missed this slick slight on the zooted homie, David Neres. In what world is this true? You're saying this because Everton is having a better CA. Hottest of takes. If you claimed you'd rather have Everton at half the price, I'd let you rock. Hell, have your beloved Roma drop the bag for 25M euros and Gremio will let you have him. Everton isn't better than Kluivert or Zaniolo on the wings.

Diggin' Pallotta hiring Fonseca instead of going the convenient, easy route with an Italian, Serie A retread. Man's finna bring a grip of Brazucas with him to the Italian capital.

Don't think I missed this slick slight on the zooted homie, David Neres. In what world is this true? You're saying this because Everton is having a better CA. Hottest of takes. If you claimed you'd rather have Everton at half the price, I'd let you rock. Hell, have your beloved Roma drop the bag for 25M euros and Gremio will let you have him. Everton isn't better than Kluivert or Zaniolo on the wings.

Diggin' Pallotta hiring Fonseca instead of going the convenient, easy route with an Italian, Serie A retread. Man's finna bring a grip of Brazucas with him to the Italian capital.
Roma can’t afford Everton. Yes I’m basing my opinion off this tourney cause I haven’t really seen him play in Brazil. Guess seeing the impact he’s having and lack there of from Neres is a shock.

The Fonseca hiring >

Apparently Liverpool are coming in at the 11th hour to steal and swoop Bruno Fernandes from United’s hands (Portuguese papers). :lol:

If this happens, not only do United take an incredible big fat L handed to them by their fiercest rivals. The United brand takes a huge L, foreign player perception of United has hit an all time low.

And it’d be another L added to the list of L’s Woodward and the board have been making, but they’re used to that by now :lol:

United are a complete joke. Woodward sticks he chest out and talks about all the cash we have and can't sign AWB from Palace...LOL

What this transfer window has highlighted once again is the lack of a structure and proper planning. IF you're to believe what the club has been pushing, which is that we have targets and a plan, then why on earth are the players not signed. I mean, United pretty much had the jump all other clubs. We haven't had a meaningful game since May.

What I'm having a hard time comprehending is the complete ineptitude of Woodward. If I had to guess, I would think that to get to his position in the financial world, took a level of hard-work and self awareness(maybe not much), and taking pride in the job you're doing. So how can he just watch himself fail over and over again and continue doing to same bone headed things?

United are a complete joke. Woodward sticks he chest out and talks about all the cash we have and can't sign AWB from Palace...LOL

What this transfer window has highlighted once again is the lack of a structure and proper planning. IF you're to believe what the club has been pushing, which is that we have targets and a plan, then why on earth are the players not signed. I mean, United pretty much had the jump all other clubs. We haven't had a meaningful game since May.

What I'm having a hard time comprehending is the complete ineptitude of Woodward. If I had to guess, I would think that to get to his position in the financial world, took a level of hard-work and self awareness(maybe not much), and taking pride in the job you're doing. So how can he just watch himself fail over and over again and continue doing to same bone headed things?
I'll add on to the fact we seem to only be capable of working on ONE ****ing signing at a time...

I'm very down for Bruno.

If money is what Pizzaboy's after then I guess he's headed to Paris afterall then....

Also reads that Citeh are gonna outbid United for Maguire

The fact that these negotiations have been going on for almost 2 months now is laughable,seems as though the club can only focus on one signing at a time like Beans Beans mentioned :lol::smh:

id love Fekir, he's class. Bad knees? perfect fit for arsenal, it would be like ramsey never left

You can almost argue that Liverpool backing out of the agreement at the eleventh hour last season is why no one is calling for Fekir right now.

Fernandes and AWB should have already been signed. Tielmans as well... club is a joke.

Rumor is that AWB has been done for a while now, but United have been working on someone else (most likely Bruno) and are wanting to have that agreement signed before announcing either. I have to give Woodward credit on this one if true, as he didn’t want to broadcast United spending 50M on a FB with one year of PL experience essentially as then Sporting would want the full 70M for Bruno and the likes of Leicester would really hold for 80-90M for a Maguire.

It’s been somewhat reported that Rabiot and now De Ligt are headed to Juve, however neither of those sagas are finished and United does have lucrative offers outstanding to both.

If we were really to land just rabiot, AWB, Bruno, and then a CB of some sort without losing Pogba or DDG summer (and picking up a prospect in Dan James), I feel like that’s about a 9/10 summer right there for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom