⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is that AWB has been done for a while now, but United have been working on someone else (most likely Bruno) and are wanting to have that agreement signed before announcing either. I have to give Woodward credit on this one if true, as he didn’t want to broadcast United spending 50M on a FB with one year of PL experience essentially as then Sporting would want the full 70M for Bruno and the likes of Leicester would really hold for 80-90M for a Maguire.

It’s been somewhat reported that Rabiot and now De Ligt are headed to Juve, however neither of those sagas are finished and United does have lucrative offers outstanding to both.

If we were really to land just rabiot, AWB, Bruno, and then a CB of some sort without losing Pogba or DDG summer (and picking up a prospect in Dan James), I feel like that’s about a 9/10 summer right there for United.

Bruv, if that happens, I'll hold my hands up and say great job by Woodward. But the evidence of the past 6 years.....the lack of a DOF coming in because they know its a sham of a job.........and OGS being the consummate politician who will never publicly bash the club and Woodward make me very very weary.

Wages increase since his last spell at Barca? Don't remember the details of his contract before he left.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I got the Romanian boys over Alemanha in the Thursday semi. Espania defeats Francia 1-0 in the other semifinal.

Not gonna let this one go. You saw this in person in MIA and wasn't impressed? Michelle Lewin is bae.

8911.JPG

Over Germany? I don't think so man, this squad seems to be more complete than the '17 finals winning team.

And yes Lewin ain't all that, she's completely artificial none of that is natural. The Brasilian girl who plays for Benfica that I posted yesterday is badder than her imo. IG got the game all messes up worshiping these build-a-thots, it's time we start saying no to these GMhO's.

The baddest one i've ever seen in person was julius peppers' girl, claudia sampedro. But that was way before she got all the enhancements, she looks different now than 4 years ago.

83F8C4CE-4572-4B92-8FAA-93D1BD27F65D.jpeg

Bro, take my $. Already copped “El Toro” this past campaign in the 20th anniversary kit but the teal is flames.

Hottest of takes incoming, are we even sure MdL is THAT much better than Rugani or Caldara (who Juve stupidly included in the Bonucci swap)?

You can almost argue that Liverpool backing out of the agreement at the eleventh hour last season is why no one is calling for Fekir right now.
at first i thought liverpool were making a mistake by passing on him, i felt his creativity was exactly what liverpool needed but it does seem they made the right call (especially winning the CL) and they're being proven right at the moment. If his knee issues are that bad, it would be another really sad story, he can be world class on his day.

Home and away inter kits are flames

I actually really rate Maguire but these rumors need to chill. I don’t buy it at all we would drop 90 mil for him and (allegedly) immediately have him making as much as Aguero and KDB no way that report is real

Inter kits look like Reals new mint kit. The gold on the inter gives the extra flavor.

Im a fan of AWB but not too down to also overpay for the likes of Maguire,Longstaff and Maddison...not tryna have the club become Brexit FC

Supposedly Ballack will be his assistant

Also Milan are reportedly in for Fekir,ight as well stay at OL if that's the case

All these United rumors make no sense. We ain't selling players so as far as I'm concerned we only have the 100 mil war chest. If my math is right, our targets are gonna exceed that number after two buys

Arsenal in for Saliba and Tierney. Need them to follow up with Palacios and Andersen, and I'll be happy with the window. Doesn't solve our winger problem, but if Obama is willing to slot into the left wing like the old days, it would also solve our "playing 2 world class strikers at once" issue.

Selling Mustafi would be best, all on it's own, but I doubt anyone wants to pay £30M for him.

Ozil to PSG, and buying Ziyech or Fekir to replace him at the 10, would also get my jimmies up.

article on Barcelona’s famed academy La Masia being in bad shape. Fewer players make it to the first team, top talents leave for rivals every summer, President Bartomeu’s Masia 360 strategy from 2016 has already failed, academy areas for kids have turned into offices, the food does not meet nutrition standards. this is when we need Psk for more in depth analysis
https://www.ara.cat/esports/Masia-Barca_0_2257574336.html

Chelsea trying to stock up on beloved players of the past, trying to undo years of damage by being relatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom