⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All out embarassing performance for us today. Southampton could have easily beaten us there.
Dele was dreadful. Even worse than Sissoko tbh. That being said we should still ship Sissoko to France and try to get Malcom in this window if possible.
This match also showed how essential Eriksen is to our team in getting forward and creating attacks. I'm really not sure what game Poch was watching with the sub. He takes off Son, who hadn't done much but he also wasn't a clear detriment like Alli. Should've taken off him or Sissoko for Lamela.

The bright spot for me was Sanchez. He got a bit unlucky with the owngoal at the start but he worked hard to make up for it and made some very good tackles. We can always count on him to work hard to make up for any mistakes he makes.

McKennie subbed off not too long after being subbed. Looks like he had knee-to-knee contact. I don't think his knee cap moved though

Nice win by RM, the match next week against Valencia will determine if it's worth anything though

Scoreline could be concerning for Isco. Looks like da BBC is byke and the 4-4-2 diamond that I myself mentioned last week I don't want to see anymore (exposes fullbacks and narrows passing lanes) might possibly be over.

I always wonder why defenders allow players room to create... close in & hand check them mother *******... body them up & harass the crap out of them... ain’t no hand checking rules...

I hate hate how Oompa Loompa defends... lazy piece of crap... Lmao on that release clause of his... whose gonna want to buy that self entitled sometimey POS?!?!?

Sergi Roberto’s runs through the midfield are impressive. Not only have they produced some last minute goals, but he seems unstoppable when the ball is at his feet and he gets going on those long runs. I really hope he gets more midfield time.

welp at least he did his job. held it down when umtiti got hurt.
umtiti will take it from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom