What's the craziest most irresponsible thing you did in your youth?

When I was in high school, there was this back road that had a lot of hills and bumps and there was one hill in particular that would make your tires leave the ground if you were driving a little too fast

We would go to out to this hill, lay on the roof of my friend's old Jeep Wagoneer, stretch our arms out to grip the edges, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest :lol:

Horrifying to think about now...so many ways for something to go wrong

You not slick agent Johnson.

1692931915539.gif

IMG_6276.png

:rofl:

Last edited:
I'll keep it light and just say that I opened all the windows in my two-story house plus the front doors (lol) and started blasting Master P "Bourbons & Lacs" because my next door neighbor and her friend (who I had a huge crush on) were chatting on the porch and I wanted to impress her. When I walked outside and pretended like I was doing something, I glanced over at them and they just looked at me with blank expressions like wtf are you doing?

I'll keep it light and just say that I opened all the windows in my two-story house plus the front doors (lol) and started blasting Master P "Bourbons & Lacs" because my next door neighbor and her friend (who I had a huge crush on) were chatting on the porch and I wanted to impress her. When I walked outside and pretended like I was doing something, I glanced over at them and they just looked at me with blank expressions like wtf are you doing?
how were the yambs?

Folks acting like they hiding grapes in the closet.

Sold dried up soap pieces to crack heads. We just got snack and **** with the money.

When I lived in Chula Vista, my boy and I would ride our bike and ride the buss all the way to the BX just to look at sneakers.

When I first got my Pell grant. I went DIRECTLY to the car radio shop and copped and new radio, a JL 12 and a amp. I "just so happened" to cost exactly $750. The exact amount I got back. Then, pulled up to the crib BANGING, like "Mom, look!" :lol:

Tried to drive my 20+ year old Toyota Celica to my cousin's graduation party a town over even though it was on its last leg. It caught on fire halfway there.

I had an Eclipse. One day the belt broke so I left it at shopping center. I thought I was going to be smart and leave the car in first with the parking brake up. The tow truck just dragged it. Tore my transmission all up. I just left it at the impound.

i was waiting at a bus stop when i was a kid and the bus was taking too long so me and my friends got bored. we started with a rock about the size of a golf ball and put it on the road to see if anyone would hit it and they did. we did that for a bit until i put a pretty big rock on the road - probably about the size of a soda can. all the cars were swerving to avoid it until this one lady hit it straight on and she hit the brakes hard and swerved sideways off the road onto the grass. none of us laughed....we were more like oh ****. she got out of the car and was shaken up. i yelled "are you ok?" and she just scowled at us. later that night i was thinking like....what if she crashed and someone died? i never did that again but i did go on to do much worse ****.

Age 16/17 I discovered unlocked cars. If an apartment complex had 50 cars in a parking lot, chances are atleast 10 would be unlocked. You would specifically go to cars that were in a 'blind spot' of the apartment and out of view. My friend who hipped me to this told me to avoid the old schools with 20 inch rims - those were the dope boys.

People would have whole wallets with credit cards laying on the seat. Hell, there was even people who left there keys. But I wasnt trying to catch a felony. I would only take loose change and dollar bills. One night I was doing my thing in a Buick Park Ave and as I went to close the door some Suge Knight looking cat was behind me with a baseball bat. That was the end of that for me.

Age 18-19 Still wasn't working and caught the shoplifting bug. I hit Best Buy for the first time with a bunch of iPods, digital cameras and prepaid phones. I was kind of shocked when I walked out the door and nothing happened. I always assumed if you walked out the door with something you didn't pay for alarms would automatically go off but that's only high dollar electronics. I limited my activities to once or twice a month and mostly took stuff for personal use (told myself I was gonna learn coding, design and editing but never happened). Years later I learned a lot of these dudes who treat it like a job easily make $200-300 a day selling the stuff to pawn shops and corner stores in the hood.

Age 20-22 Discovered part time/seasonal jobs so I cut back on the scheming. Now that I finally had a steady source of income, I started doing more white collar type shenanigans. This was during the peak of MySpace when you could buy 10k friends for a hundred bucks. I pretended to be a local impresario in the fashion/modeling industries. I'd meet chicks at the Olive Garden or Red Lobster, finesse them into paying my meal. As far as smashing? Still lived at home so that was out of the question.

And since I was under 25 Enterprise, Budget and Hertz wouldn't rent to me. Found a limo company that had Cadillac, Lincoln and Mercury sedans available. You could rent them for half the day at 40 bucks. The backseats in the Deville and Grand Marquis were so big you could get it poppin comfortably. I felt scumbag-ish, but remind myself for these chicks meeting me was probably the highlight of their "career". If they didn't already have a portfolio or representation by a certain age it was already too late.

Age 23-25 I finally started working full time, living on my own which ceased my adventures, 25-29 I started getting into more skilled work, driving cargo vans, small box trucks etc. 30-35 I been working a minimum of 55 hours a week and have a permanent career. But now that I entered my late 30s i fantasize in the back of my mind about running cons cause of how dismal life has gotten. I got all my bills paid, but never have free time to truly enjoy anything. It sucks.

Back
Top Bottom