⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t think Conte will sign with Spurs tho. I think all this is desperation. He already turned Spurs down once during the Summer. Now things are even worse, Harry Kane is a bum, and Levy continues to shows his stupidity.

But crazier things have happened.

I still don’t think Conte will sign with Spurs tho. I think all this is desperation. He already turned Spurs down once during the Summer. Now things are even worse, Harry Kane is a bum, and Levy continues to shows his stupidity.

he didn't turn them down. the deal was done and levy refused to pay his taxes and cancelled the deal. he wanted to sign with spurs since the summer.

I'd be shocked if Conte accepts our offer. Levy and Conte's strict demands doesn't exactly seem like a realistic combination. According to the reports last summer, the reason he didn't want to join us wasn't necessarily because we're in shambles but because he wanted full control and wouldn't get it.

This almost can’t be real life. Ole has done it AGAIN!!!!!! :lol:

1635777017109.png

No hard feelings for me but it totally sucks that Conte will manage a different London club

I am thankful that he led Chelsea to win a PL title. It put us back in the right direction. Plus bringing Kante to the club is one of the best transfers in the club history. I will always cherish it

To be honest, I'll be more concerned if Man U get Conte than Spurs. No offense to Spurs tho. No question that Spurs will be interesting again. Just another club that is gonna be a pain in the butt for sure :lol:

Sessegnon is gonna be one happy man. Conte is gonna save his career. Son will be a scary player than before as well

rolaholic rolaholic you said you wanted to bet money Ole wouldn’t be there come International break?

You sure you want to do that? We have gamblers in this thread. :lol:

Conte has Levy right where he wants him. The winter transfer window is going to be a car crash for Spurs tho.

Let’s see if Conte can get anything out of Kane, the guy hasn’t been able to run in a long time.

Also sad to see what has happened to Ramos’s career

Our RW situation is kinda iffy right now Rodrygo got a hammy, Bale is on his injury cycle, certainly don't want to play LV there, Asensio still hasn't held anything down. Maybe give the Peter Federico kid some minutes and see what he got.

Our RW situation is kinda iffy right now Rodrygo got a hammy, Bale is on his injury cycle, certainly don't want to play LV there, Asensio still hasn't held anything down. Maybe give the Peter Federico kid some minutes and see what he got.

Line up Fede there for graphic's sake, and have him drop into a 4-man midfield. Ain't no thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom