⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Yesterday they were saying which players are finished under Conte.

Dele Alli = Finished
Harry Winks = Finished
Ndombele = Finished

There were more but I forgot. Dele Alli is absolutely done, he’ll be playing on a relegation squad soon. Maybe even in the second division within 2 years.

Def, Reguilon will eat…..

Then Real Madrid are going to buy him back for like 25 million at the end of the season. People forget he’s basically on loan :lol:

Conte will be thrilled when that happens :lol:

Yesterday they were saying which players are finished under Conte.

Dele Alli = Finished
Harry Winks = Finished
Ndombele = Finished

There were more but I forgot. Dele Alli is absolutely done, he’ll be playing on a relegation squad soon. Maybe even in the second division within 2 years.

The Two Robbie’a were talking about Dele Alli on their podcast. Under the last 3 managers at Spurs he has failed to raise to the occasion. Don’t see it being any different under a new Spurs manager. But they both agreed that he would be a good fit for Liverpool

Def, Reguilon will eat…..

Then Real Madrid are going to buy him back for like 25 million at the end of the season. People forget he’s basically on loan :lol:

Conte will be thrilled when that happens :lol:

this wouldn't be the worst thing for spurs imo. just looked at it and the buyback clause is 40m. they have sessegnon waiting in the wings and with conte it seems like a match made in heaven. gives them half a season for him to get acclimated without the pressure of being in the starting XI every match. then they sell reguilon for 40 and can reinvest that into the MF while sessegnon becomes first choice RWB

The Two Robbie’a were talking about Dele Alli on their podcast. Under the last 3 managers at Spurs he has failed to raise to the occasion. Don’t see it being any different under a new Spurs manager. But they both agreed that he would be a good fit for Liverpool
I'm more interested in Ndombele at Pool than Deli. Initially when Mourinho came in, Deli was balling. Wilted after that though.

Couldn't be happier with this Conte appointment, it's a dream come true :pimp:

congrats man. my brother is a huge spurs supporter and I have my korean brother Sonaldo over there so I'm happy for you guys. downside is we probably won't get anymore angry expressions videos after matches anymore :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom