⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

1636926455860.gif

Serbia, Ireland, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan

Portugal not qualifying outright with this group is disgraceful. Can’t put all the blame on the manager they are still head and shoulders talented above any of these squads.

Let’s go, I need all international pundits doing this. Hit them hard. Portugal rarely gets international pressure. Pile on please.

Last edited:
Serbia, Ireland, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan

Portugal not qualifying outright with this group is disgraceful. Can’t put all the blame on the manager they are still head and shoulders talented above any of these squads.
Yeesh
I didn’t know that was their group :lol:

To be fair, if Pepe hadn't gotten that red card before, Portugal would've probably won. His absence is a huge miss.

Renato had a chance in the box that he should've passed to an open cristiano instead of shooting

I’ve been making fun of Manchester United for so long that Portugal has turned into Manchester United.

What a god damn tragedy.

So Brazil has 4 more qualifiers after tomorrow they still gonna keep calling up top players, despite already clinching their spot?

So Brazil has 4 more qualifiers after tomorrow they still gonna keep calling up top players, despite already clinching their spot?

Gotta keep that chemistry going and improving to be honest. Tite has already called up some random players here and there the past couple of breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom