⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes this is messy AF :sick:

How do you even walk back the distrust in that dressing room now though after they totally ruined Diallo's reputation by falsely accusing her?
The ops really messed this whole thing up and leave it up to football journalism to make everything much worse

abi is in an awkward spot.

Barca can’t get out of their own way. Abi out here living his 2nd Iife to the fullest.
Just seen his wife though…he tripping. Risked it all for valderrama.
1637077133007.jpeg

Yikes this is messy AF :sick:

How do you even walk back the distrust in that dressing room now though after they totally ruined Diallo's reputation by falsely accusing her?
Dressing room's ****** either way but I don't think she was explicitly accused by the victim or her teammates.

I'm so glad they're Knicks fans :pimp:

They are literally the only reason I check for Barstool

I could have sworn I saw Troopz being like “I’m a Nets fan” when he moved to NYC. But after a year in NY he probably saw the fans and the Nets vibe and thought it was pathetic.

He probably saw the Knicks fans and was like “yea, those are real supporters” :lol:

I could have sworn I saw Troopz being like “I’m a Nets fan” when he moved to NYC. But after a year in NY he probably saw the fans and the Nets vibe and thought it was pathetic.

He probably saw the Knicks fans and was like “yea, those are real supporters” :lol:

He probably met so many Knicks/Arsenal fans that convinced him to switch over :lol:

Is this guy reliable or not?

I still don’t know lol
He was when Mou had the job since he's got ties with Mendes. Since then hit or miss but he's been bullish about the club trying to recruit Zizou since the Liverpool match so I hope he's right :lol:

Beats all the Rogers talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom