⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolaholic rolaholic job isn’t finished but man congrats anyways. Huge step forward for the Country.

Plus Canadien French curse words are so damn tough - even tho nobody knows what they mean :lol:

Good for Canada! If they gets in I swear I’ll be driving up to BC to take in some matches downtown Vancouver.

Happy they've finally realized it but not happy that they're basically willing to give up on the season by keeping him :smh:

Things could easily get even worse.

Would be sick over Rodgers though, makes no sense besides him being British but that shouldn't have any bearing at all. Ten Hag, Lucho or Zizou should all be ahead in tge pecking order.

20211117_075621.jpg

5_Prayer_Melo.jpg

It only Dwayne Derosario was part of this generation, Canada would be a force on the world stage
yeah let's not get carried away
canada isn't that good and de rosario was def not that good

uruguay is not gonna make it to the world cup
suarez and cavani about to fade in to bolivia

Derosario was the Canadian GOAT for years which says a lot :lol:

His NT goal record is about to be eclipsed soon by Larin and David, it's crazy for David since he's 21 and only has like 23 caps but already on 18 goals.

The French are savages out here. The story is getting worse out there.

"New information points to Eric Abidal’s wife being the one responsible for ordering the attack on PSG footballer Kheira Hamraoui. It was allegedly revenge for sleeping with Abidal, while he was Barça’s sporting director and Hamraoui played for Barça"
Yeah L’Equipe reported that law enforcement considers the wife a suspect.
Volunteering for questioning when you’re a suspect seems like a great recipe for a false statement charge. Maybe it was a PR stunt and she’s actually just voluntarily showing up for an interview but answering every question with “I don’t recall” or the French equivalent of pleading the 5th. Then it’d still be accurate to say she volunteered for questioning and achieves the desired PR result.

Yeah L’Equipe reported that law enforcement considers the wife a suspect.
Volunteering for questioning when you’re a suspect seems like a great recipe for a false statement charge. Maybe it was a PR stunt and she’s actually just voluntarily showing up for an interview but answering every question with “I don’t recall” or the French equivalent of pleading the 5th. Then it’d still be accurate to say she volunteered for questioning and achieves the desired PR result.

Plot twist after plot twist, this needs to be made into a mini-series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom