⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad they're Knicks fans :pimp:

They are literally the only reason I check for Barstool
I could have sworn I saw Troopz being like “I’m a Nets fan” when he moved to NYC. But after a year in NY he probably saw the fans and the Nets vibe and thought it was pathetic.

He probably saw the Knicks fans and was like “yea, those are real supporters” :lol:

I bet they saw a financial opportunity. Similar predicament to Arsenal. Die hard fans in a big market team that will always give you an endless supply of heartbreak, disappointment, and **** to rant about. That said they’re both entertaining and I’m all for them getting the bag.

I bet they saw a financial opportunity. Similar predicament to Arsenal. Die hard fans in a big market team that will always give you an endless supply of heartbreak, disappointment, and **** to rant about. That said they’re both entertaining and I’m all for them getting the bag.

IDK man it could be genuine.

Based off a couple mins of that video there is no way they can see a future in talking about basketball :lol:

Tied for the most goals scored during European WC qualifiers on the way to helping the Oranje qualify for the first time since Brazil :pimp:.

Also now their 4th all time top scorer behind RVP, Huntelaar and Kluivert. Only needs 3 more goals to move into the 2nd spot.

Sucks that there still won't be any Haaland action at another major tourney though

so it’s not her either…?

If she or her husband had any involvement, volunteering for questioning would be extremely stupid. So presumably she’s in the clear.

It’s still generally a bad idea to talk to law enforcement under any circumstance but the goal here is clearly PR.

Is it wrong to root for Jamaica this time around just to spite England(but mostly their fans) for not respecting and caring for their black players and hopefully continuing the trend of such players committing to their homelands?

Asking for myself. No friends. I’m a man

official playoff for WC (UEFA)
1637108237797.png

If she or her husband had any involvement, volunteering for questioning would be extremely stupid. So presumably she’s in the clear.

It’s still generally a bad idea to talk to law enforcement under any circumstance but the goal here is clearly PR.
The French are savages out here. The story is getting worse out there.

"New information points to Eric Abidal’s wife being the one responsible for ordering the attack on PSG footballer Kheira Hamraoui. It was allegedly revenge for sleeping with Abidal, while he was Barça’s sporting director and Hamraoui played for Barça"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom