⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all the disallowed goals were given I couldn't complain. We are dog ****. So tactically inept it's unreal.

Rodgers clearly has his eye on United. Been like this all year. I'd rather him go, showing no signs of turning this round and I'd snatch a top 10 finish out your hand now.
Beyond ****. Chelsea outstanding, fair play.

Three points
Clean sheet

Jorginho and Kante dominated the midfield. Jorginho made amazing passes
Reece James and Ben Chilly were superb. Reece might be the best player for the club
Silva is incredible at 37 years old. Truly blessing to have vocal leaders on the pitch; Silva, Jorginho and Rudiger
Rudiger and Chalobah made minor mistakes in the first half then stepped up in the second half
Mendy was fantastic. Saved all Leicester’s shots
CHO keeps improving every game. He had fun breaking ankles on the pitch today
Havertz was solid. His read game is always on point
Ziyech is scary good when he’s fully fit
Pulisic has always been doing well off the bench. Two goals in three PL games this season so far

Mount… I don’t know what’s wrong with him this season. He needs to get it together and step up. Otherwise, ConorGallagher will take his spot next season

FEo7GDfWUAA9pA6

Enjoy the day y’all

I’m going back to sleep. Watched a cricket match at 3 am then Chelsea game😴

Ready for the game later, not expecting any points Liverpool been sonning us the last few years :lol:
Game is always exciting tho

Thank you Dave

:rofl: @ Sarr striking it in the same exact position without power as he did just before when it got saved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom