⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it sucks getting embarrassed by relegation fodder, hoping I can take solace in that fact that this'll likely be the final nail in the coffin since this is Ole's 9th life...

Disgraceful stuff and even more embarrassing that they let it come to this when everyone saw where things were heading. Had a full 2 weeks to make a change and start planning but even that was too much work for those clowns up top :smh:

That captain band has to be stripped from slabhead first thing once ole get sacked today

He’s not getting fired man :lol:

International break just ended.

My guy is finishing the season :lol:
Idk man this is the most hilarious match I've seen in a long time
I really didn't expect it to be this bad, they're legit getting dominated by a relegation team

Donny will come on.
Utd will still lose (probably badly).
This will justify OIe's reluctance to play him.

VDB finally gets some playing time and it's to get embarrassed by Watford :smh::lol:

As much as it sucks getting embarrassed by relegation fodder, hoping I can take solace in that fact that this'll likely be the final nail in the coffin since this is Ole's 9th life...

You been saying this forever - you said he wouldn’t survive the International break :lol:

Scenes when Ole is at training Monday 😭

Idk if I want United to get embarrassed even harder or for them to make a comeback and save Ole

Wtf is going on in the Burnley - Palace match
7bbbc183eec2f5c5785657a42ab735da.png

You been saying this forever - you said he wouldn’t survive the International break :lol:

Scenes when Ole is at training Monday :lol:
I thought the Derby defeat was enough for the club but obviously not :smh:

They're riding and dying with their puppet but an L against the 17th placed team is bad for business no matter how you look at it so might be the final straw...

At least I hope

pogba-manchester.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom