⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

time-le-bron-james.gif

Should've been done after Liverpool but better late than never...

What ********. Ole really getting sacked with only 2 weeks until the Gunners visit? **** man. There goes our chance to snag 3 points at Old Trafford :smh:

Or a veteran manager ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I feel you, personally I think it was the gap in quality and sharpness from our young guns that couldn't hang with the ruthless battle tested pool players versus it being the fault of mikel's tactics. But I be caping for him haha

I just think we shouldn't lose all hope from this match, I think we can pick ourselves up against Newcastle and stay on track to fight for a spot in Europe imo.

I feel you, personally I think it was the gap in quality and sharpness from our young guns that couldn't hang with the ruthless battle tested pool players versus it being the fault of mikel's tactics. But I be caping for him haha
The greenness of the youth showed. But we were handling it decently until Arteta tried to play fake tough guy. Also seems like he went into halftime and told them "GG let's pack it up for next week" with how horribly executed a game plan was (if there even was one). Nuno and Sambi were great in the first half, turned to cold **** at minute 46. No idea what happened but Klopp fired his guys up and they executed their plan, whereas Arsenal were playing reactionary and timid footy. Just seemed very lethargic. Which isnt the first or second time this has happened this year.

Arsenal players went for a light jog. Absolutely no attempt to attack. Cats passing the ball back. Got punished once with the Tavares back pass and almost got punished on multiple occasions

The greenness of the youth showed. But we were handling it decently until Arteta tried to play fake tough guy. Also seems like he went into halftime and told them "GG let's pack it up for next week" with how horribly executed a game plan was (if there even was one). Nuno and Sambi were great in the first half, turned to cold **** at minute 46. No idea what happened but Klopp fired his guys up and they executed their plan, whereas Arsenal were playing reactionary and timid footy. Just seemed very lethargic. Which isnt the first or second time this has happened this year.
Zo.gif

We won't agree on some points but I appreciate your perspective! One love my gooner brotha, "we go again"

Zo.gif

We won't agree on some points but I appreciate your perspective! One love my gooner brotha, "we go again"
We can all agree we're not where we need to be. I will say I dont want more manager turnover unless it's to bring in someone like ten Hag.

Sacking Ole to appoint another United croonie that "gets the club" is not the move. ALL OF THEM NEED TO BE SACKED....Carrick, Phelan, McKenna, Fletcher. Enough with this nonsense.

#NostalgiaFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom