⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbf to him, he only joined the club over the summer so not mad as long as the rest of Oles staff get the boot too

b8a98c14-488d-4a30-8c7e-e89c537cdd6f_480x270.gif

This was always the inevitable and tbh super predictable it would go this way. If anyone else with the exact same managerial resume Ole had they wouldn’t even have sniffed the United interim job let alone actually getting the job. He only lasted as long as he did cause of his name.

Finally put him out of his misery. Was the worst coach of the four since Fergie retired but left the club better than the other three did. Board shouldn’t have turned him from caretaker to permanent manager in the first place. Can see why they didn’t sack him after seasons finishing 3rd and 2nd but letting him stay on this long into this season is negligence. Still a legend and hope he’s able to find his level in another league.

another funny one was when he said "Im so close to where I want the the club were at rock bottom."

idk why united thinks ten hag would leave his current situation to come to their mess right now. he's definitely not leaving mid season when ajax is a legit CL competitor

Ole really ruined his legacy IMO. Being terrible manager. Being a terrible tactician. His flat out stupid interviews. But the biggest one is Ole being the biggest puppet I’ve ever seen for the Glazers. He sure used that to climb that ladder and stay there.

Ole really ruined his legacy IMO. Being terrible manager. Being a terrible tactician. His flat out stupid interviews. But the biggest one is Ole being the biggest puppet I’ve ever seen for the Glazers. He sure used that to climb that ladder and stay there.
He fumbled the opportunity. Tactically bad and stifled himself. Should have been playing Van de Beak a while ago. Instead he was obsessed with certain players. ****** himself really. Week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom