⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
D24A49BA-5F9E-4744-AA9D-BF73D8C8B113.jpeg

Lewa’s gonna take revenge for his stolen BdO on Messi’s beloved team

Anyone following the womens World Championship qualifiers? Some of these teams are getting straight murdered. England dropped 20 goals on Latvia. A lot of games with 5 or more goals. Belgium scored 19 the other day. Granted, obviously some teams aren’t good but cotdamn

I’m not mad at him. Everyone doesn’t have to take a pay cut to play for Barca. Gotta get his while he can especially cause of the injuries. :smh:
will always be a supporter of him either way.

I wanna see him flourish though. The Newcastle thing seems like a disaster in the making.

I’m not mad at him. Everyone doesn’t have to take a pay cut to play for Barca. Gotta get his while he can especially cause of the injuries. :smh:
will always be a supporter of him either way.

I wanna see him flourish though. The Newcastle thing seems like a disaster in the making.

what do you think a good situation for him where he also gets paid could be?

what do you think a good situation for him where he also gets paid could be?
He needs a mentor. He flourished under tuchel but I would want to see him at Liverpool.
he would be amazing under Klopp.
i have a feeling he’ll end up at United though if the rumors are true.

Sounds like Bayern and Lewandowski are on a mission when they play Barca next week.

Unless Newcastle get major reinforcements in January and they flourish things are gonna get ugly, can't beat a poor Norwich side at home.

anyone but NYCFC with their no stadium having asses. Treating Yankee Stadium like a halfway house n **** :lol:

Even if NYCFC wins the whole thing, they'll still be stuck in the outfield for the few years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom