⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ordered from Venezia? How long did it take to get your tracking info or any kind of update? It’s been a minute for mine. I order from them last season, I don’t remember how long it took but I eventually got my stuff

Well damn

Probably pulling a Arsenal and gonna make this payment for the next 20 years. Ferlan for 70 mil though is a bit wild.
:lol: Basically they got ****ed up last night
PSG is a joke. Imagine becoming a fan of them in 2021

I would be embarrassed to support this club. But then again, Ligue 1 players are reckless. They are known to injure stars with questionable tackles.

Thoughts Coupé It Coupé It ? How does his Sporting team play?

All I know about him is that he's the same age as Ron and won them their first league in almost 20 years last year :lol:

Can't see Mancini getting the job with his City history but he's a terrific coach tbf

Thoughts Coupé It Coupé It ? How does his Sporting team play?

All I know about him is that he's the same age as Ron and won them their first league in almost 20 years last year :lol:

Can't see Mancini getting the job with his City history but he's a terrific coach tbf

Ruben? I think he’s a good coach but he was just a player like two years ago might be too early. It’s crazy he’s so young with so much success tho. No one thought he would have been the one but there he went breaking records.

Ruben sounds like a United hire if I’m being honest. You guys are always looking for a fresh savior to manage for 20 years. I can’t say if he’ll be it tho. But I’d take him on the national team ASAP :lol:

Think Mancini is a good coach too but it doesn’t make much sense. Italy will absolutely beat Portugal in March and he’ll want to manage Italy next Winter.

0-6-7 Newcastle against 2-3-8 Norwich today. Imagine if Newcastle got relegated after being bought by a country :lol:

Vlahovic been balling this year for sure. I like his game from the few games i have seen this year. Big and fast with decent on ball skills

Apparently Rudiger has decided he’s for sure leaving Chelsea on a free after this season? And the front runners are Bayern, RM, and PSG. Folks at RM reportedly are optimistic they’ll get it done though. But idk since he won’t be a guaranteed starter at Real.

I didn't realize Rudiger is 28, somewhere he's a automatic starter makes more sense cause RM is never going to consistently play 3 CBs. I think a young talent that can be a starter in few years works and is the usual move. But I'll take it of course.

whole fan base wanted him out not too long ago, now he’s got all the chips on his side. Good for Rudi, hope he gets paid

barca has a very high chance to get knocked out of the CL group stage (big loss of revenue not making knockout rounds) and currently isnt even qualifying for EL based on the table, but theyre about to drop another $100m+ next summer?

Yeah Ok GIFs | Tenor

Barca is supposedly budgeted for the CL Quarterfinals, so it's a real failure if they end up in Europa. Still the most important thing is to qualify for the CL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom