⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frenkie definitely on the block. Plus he gets paid way more than those other young players. Wages are still a huge part of the decision making going forward.

It’s sensible to sell Frenkie first.

Barca should try and cash in on ter while they still can. His good feet don’t balance his erratic shot stopping

Gonna be honest I don't rate Frenkie like that since his move. Especially like the first 3 I mentioned, I'm sure he would do fine if he moved to City because almost everybody does.
His value is still high. High enough all the big clubs want him. He’s also been played out of position since he’s been at Barca
ten hag had been very vocal about this

Oh and depay getting sold too

Barca needs 1 real striker. Team is salvageable. Dembele wasted some good passes in the box from Memphis

might be risky, but if barca could somehow swing it, I'd sell 1-2 of the kids to go all in on haaland. I think he could mask a lot of the deficiencies from the rest of the squad for many years. would allow the team to be super competitive and build the rest of the squad back up. you can see it with dortmund and how big a boost he gives them anytime he plays. covers up a lot of their problems defensively and in midfield

Last edited:
kVufs0Bt-H-epqQo_1.gif

Here’s one of the greatest things about football…..

No club is ever big enough to fail.

It’s not like the US Sports where every league has revenue sharing and some team can just bask in their failure with a bunch of unearned money.
Jets and Knicks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom