⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, gotta love Bayern with first place already in the bag rolling out their strongest XI and ****ting on Barca just because :lol:.

Can’t forget as soon as Messi got the BdO and Muller took it MJ-personally that he predicted this murder

Bart from the grave still losing Barca money. Supposedly out 20m for not making the knockouts.

I’d been waiting on this day since Barca goofed on match day 5. And it delivered. RM in its darkest post-CR7 days were never this bad, this broke, and in Europa. Y’all can correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t jape jape have a Europa nickname for an arsenal fan here :lol:

Perfect.

We can start calling him “Europa Jape” from now on.

It has a nice ring to it.

Needed to post Soria for guys. This man’s rants are legendary, there is no better ranter in all of Sports Entertainment. :lol:

El Chiringuito English has alot of translating to do tonight. Hope the dude gets paid or something :lol:

Sevilla embarrassed themselves as well…rough day for this man

Xavi is about to suspend Riqui Puig for 5 games for breaking the rules and watching “Money Heist” on his iPad following the loss. :lol:

Also, gotta love Bayern with first place already in the bag rolling out their strongest XI and ****ting on Barca just because :lol:.

Can’t forget as soon as Messi got the BdO and Muller took it MJ-personally that he predicted this murder

Bart from the grave still losing Barca money. Supposedly out 20m for not making the knockouts.

that's the thing, it wasn't even our strongest XI and barca looked like 5 levels below :lol: literally had no midfield. kimmich AND goretzka were out plus lucas in the back. started a 19 yr old winger at the 6 (who's never played DM in his career) and tolisso who hasn't started more than 2-3 matches in the past year and a half. if we were full strength and actually took it seriously, we could've seen a much uglier game.

Inject this image into my veins
B434464A-F5A1-4148-8613-BB12D303D9F9.png

Coupé It Coupé It you’re glowing famb…you ready to admit you’re a Real Madrid fan?

Come on man. I banter RM just as much. I was glowing when RM lost against Sheriff. But RM have been handling business so can’t really banter them.

I just love to see big clubs go down personally. But I especiallyyyyyyyyyyyyy love it when it’s the Super League clubs. Barça and Juve right now…..beautiful.

Barça thought they were going to the Super League 6 months….instead it’s the Europa League. Can’t make this up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom