⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
should've gotten the Venezia kit in a L even tho I wear a M when I had the chance last night.

****'s sold out now :smh:

Cadiz been happy to let Vazquez be Trashquez and play wasteful attempts at crosses into the box all day. Modric being out has weakened his favored right side. Clearly Cadiz’s game plan to force the ball to that side. Let’s see if Carlo changes anything.

is it just me or did anyone else wake up to a horribe looking NT today? there's big gaps everywhere, a huge complex slide out ad that won't go away at the bottom right and all these horrible suggestion posts at the bottom of every page

Sizing is off?

idk, I never had Kappa kits but heard that you need to size up since they run small

vtotheinay vtotheinay - there was an update last night.

edit: theres a thread on it

This is what helped spark all the haaland talk. Maybe Mino is trying to make a play to get him a transfer this winter before those limits on commissions for him and Haaland’s dad kick in over the summer. And tries to sell bvb on it by saying they could get more money now than waiting for the summer release clause?

Cadiz’s yellow schoolbus succeeds in getting the nil-nil draw against Real. Frustrating, but matches like this are inevitable in the course of a season. Their wall was excellent and they’ve built themselves a reputation for taking points off La Liga’s top teams

A little more pink would have made this Palermo kit better.

1639965096786.jpeg

1639965121584.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom