⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, do they? 🙄

This reminds me of how F1 'powers that be' were saying how everyone wanted more Sprint Races, when all the comments I've seen were the opposite. They'll continue to use specific statistics to steer their narrative... 🙄🙄🙄

Levante have't won in league 29 matches. Scored 9 goals in their past 3 matches and still can't win. There's gotta be some type of curse.
Thats what I was thinking and made a bet on em prior to the match today. I saw that they were up 2-0 early on while running some errands only to come home to see it was 4-3 Valencia :lol:

I can and can't believe Mustafi and Soldado get solid playing time with them :lol:

Really surprised at Serie A. I’m generalizing a lot here but feel like so many of the players in that league have a meathead type personality and those types come off as less likely to be vax’d here in the states.
No surprise that generalizing a segment of the population, and in this case an entire country of people, is coming from the fans of a fascist regime

I think that having a ton of logos on racing overalls is perfectly fine, but on footy kits it looks ridiculous. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️😂😂

Screenshot 2021-12-20 144157.jpg

Most South American kits will have this many sponsors :lol:

didn’t realize there was a cup game for arsenal today
Nice surprise on my day off.. Bout to go walk the dog for a few miles, spark up, and get shake shack for the game :smokin
Can’t go wrong with Shake Shack :pimp: Picking up tacos and empanadas. I’m looking forward to see what the XI is. Should be a decent rotation which makes me a little worried defensively

Thanks man.

Also, might be the first domino piece for this offseason:

Not the best we've had but at a lot of times he was what kept our dismal backline afloat for stretches of matches the last couple of years. Wish he performed a miracle at the Finals but I dont blame for him leaving. Class act.

This lineup reads like a list of Arteta's Most Hated. Leno, Pepe, Balo, Cedric. Some names we havent seen in what feels like years.

Hope Pepe scores a ****ing hatty.
Should have had one already. That was a tap in with the right foot, but he had to bring it down and over to the left. Looks like he's actually putting in an effort so that's good.

im not gonna lie. I'm considering being done using NT after these latest updates. it's gotten so hard to use and a huge pain in the *** honestly. even just to navigate the notifications count at the top right only goes away if you click mark all read now instead of just opening and closing. feels like the end of an era on this site :smh:

im not gonna lie. I'm considering being done using NT after these latest updates. it's gotten so hard to use and a huge pain in the *** honestly. even just to navigate the notifications count at the top right only goes away if you click mark all read now instead of just opening and closing. feels like the end of an era on this site :smh:
Quoting is a pain too. Laggy af. No "preview" option for posts either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom