⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wild last few minutes this has been.

Honestly feel for arsenal two bone headed decisions between Xhaka and Gabriel might've cost them a great result today

20220101_085945.jpg

Bruh

if we gonna drop points at least we do it on a weekend cheslea and liverpool play each other

It's the wildly inconsistent refereeing thats so maddening. Though I think the Silva pen was soft, I can see why it was called BUT to call that after not giving odegaard a pen is corruption. Both pens were very very similar in nature. I'm disgusted but not surprised, again, at the level of the prems officiating

City have been on the other side of iffy officiating plentyyyyyy of times. It is what it is.

CITY RUN THE LEAGUE!!! BANG BANG. HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU FILTHY ANIMALS.

Gg city fans

I genuinely believe we were robbed of a result with mind boggling inconsistent officiating/VAR. I'm not mad at the xhaka and big gabby calls but for edersons tackle on Martin to not to be called a pen when Silva's was is disgraceful. I've become numb to the prems incompetence with refereeing but today felt ridiculous. With that being said, I'm proud of what Mikel and the gunners displayed against the champions, I'm even more encouraged in the direction we are going. COYG!

Bout to roll up, grab some French toast, and see what conte’s spurs are looking like 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom