⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see what United does with all those young forwards they have now. It's quite a few.

Wonder who PSG replaces Icardi with, Isak? They could make Lille an offer they can't refuse for David, or drop the bag for Valhovic.

Talks of Rudiger using RM as leverage, I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

Cmon Dude Cmon Man GIF - Cmon Dude Cmon Man Come On Man - Discover & Share  GIFs

Curious to see what United does with all those young forwards they have now. It's quite a few.

Wonder who PSG replaces Icardi with, Isak? They could make Lille an offer they can't refuse for David, or drop the bag for Valhovic.

Talks of Rudiger using RM as leverage, I'm okay with that.
Probably banking on being able to complete that deal for Martial with Sevilla. Def have a good mix of experience and youth with Ron and Cavani still being the main 9's.

Could be an exciting signing if it goes through, just hope the midfield gets addressed too though this window.

Really can't see Lille selling David mid-season, Vlahovic could be a possibility with him not wanting to sign a new deal

This Lukaku thing is so overblown
I disagree. Saying you originally wanted to stay at Inter isn't a big deal.

But now this man is just bringing negativity into the clubhouse with his constant lamenting about it, completely unprovoked, as if being at Chelsea is second rate or they wronged him in some way.

As if we didn't just win the CL trophy, with Tuchel at the helm.

If he sincerely doesn't want to be here...let him go.

Yeah, I can’t say that it’s over blown at all. That was a weirdo move by Lukaku.

That’s like your girl telling people she only with you because her ex let her go. And then on top of that.. saying that she wishes her ex takes her back soon.

I read it as he’s frustrated with not playing and the way things have gone. The part about the other clubs sucked, but I get it. Fans at the bridge are gonna skewer him though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom