⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lowkey want Vini at Chelsea

Dude kisses/points to the badge on a bigger chunk of his goals than any player I’ve ever seen, and mid-pandemic jumped into a sea of fans in the Bernabeu to celebrate a goal with them. For whatever he’s become a die-hard Madridista, you’d think he’s an academy grad.

And even if he’s convinced then good luck with final boss Florentino

Idk if true but I love the rumor, of course it would be Maguire

Bringing Ron back would be a success if it means the end of the worst captaincy in club history :lol:

The nerve of some of these players though stinking it up under multiple managers then getting upset and offended at people trying to raise the standards. Some of these mutiny reports are a disgrace and reflect worse on them than anything given its been the same story time and time again under every regime.

Legit need a mass clearout/culling in the summer. So many comfortable collecting checks while being **** at their jobs and not coming close to competing for silverware.

Gotta mean Vlahovic is headed out right?

Putting my Charlie Kelly hat on, this means Vlahovic is coming to London when Auba gets shipped out this month after ******* up yet again.

Maybe Barca should aim at bringing in Aubameyang since he'd be offered up for cheap rn.

Told y'all these players are bums. They want to coast and receive no criticism like they have been for years. The minute they get called out and asked to raise their game they cry about it. Awful, and get Mugiere out of the team first and foremost. I'd rather see Phil Jones weekly than him.

:rofl: :rofl:

The Englishmen are the ones upset...Shocker! This is exactly why they will never win a major tournament...They think they are above everyone else and no room for improvement. It's why the England teams always perform like hot garbage. It's the same attitude they had when they had Rio, Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, etc...Now you have the same attitude but your players are Kane, Maguire, Shaw, Dier, Pickford :lol:

Ronaldo giving United the juve treatment. :lol:
The problem is this version of Ronaldo isn’t very good so these blokes aren’t buying it even if it is true.

This is just more of everyone not being very good but Ronaldo blaming his teammates to save face. He’s been plenty bitter lately. wonder why. :lol:
there’s a pattern here where every team he’s on starts underperforming including Portugal. United we’re better last year with much less talent…and now ole the scapegoat is gone yall looking really funny in the light.

Ronaldo giving United the juve treatment. :lol:
The problem is this version of Ronaldo isn’t very good so these blokes aren’t buying it even if it is true.

This is just more of everyone not being very good but Ronaldo blaming his teammates to save face. He’s been plenty bitter lately. wonder why. :lol:
there’s a pattern here where every team he’s on starts underperforming including Portugal. United we’re better last year with much less talent…and now ole the scapegoat is gone yall looking really funny in the light.

Man, what did Ronaldo do to you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom