⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @ own goal

Saul is looking good. Thanks to Jorginho where Saul gets some helps for directions from Jorginho

This is interesting. I think it’s pretty obvious that you can’t fit all of Vini, Mbappe, Benz, and Haaland into one team. But I also thought it’s one of those things you just do and then figure it out later. Especially with that release clause.

Maybe it’s not a coincidence that reports from BVB are now that they’re trying to convince Haaland to stay another year instead of talking up a RM move. I’m thinking RM and BVB agreed on a certain ballpark fee for 2023 so that RM don’t feel pressured to trigger his release clause prematurely, and BVB potentially keeps him for one more season. Going to be interesting to watch this saga unfold.

I wouldn't believe anything you hear about Haaland right now, outside of spain being the priority.

True, so much could change by the summer too that it isn’t worth getting overly invested in. As difficult as it may be considering it would give us a dream front 3.

fam...

1641462277991.png

Hilarious that Woody survived this long. Final big decision was giving Rangnick a job before Conte. Amazing.

Won’t Rangnick have a better job if he doesn’t work out as manager too? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom