⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but you can't be in the GOAT conversation if you've never won a world cup in addition to winning at club level.

Messi and cristiano are out of the conversation.

Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Ronaldo belong in GOAT convos

Wonder who Arsenal's gonna sign to shore up the midfield... or are we just riding with Partey, Lokonga, a suspension risk, and el Neny for 5 months?
I'm hoping there's something to the Gini rumors, think that would be a perfect short term solution imo. I never really watched Bruno G play, but from my YouTube clip analysis, if we can get that done this month, think that would be a great signing too for the long term.

I want a bastard for our #8, bissouma, neves, and maybe a cheeky bid for Donny van beek would be my honorable mentions, who would you like? Brethren, who y'all like mastamind89 mastamind89 Barbados Slim Barbados Slim cs02132 cs02132 QU!K QU!K

I'm hoping there's something to the Gini rumors, think that would be a perfect short term solution imo. I never really watched Bruno G play, but from my YouTube clip analysis, if we can get that done this month, think that would be a great signing too for the long term.

I want a bastard for our #8, bissouma, neves, and maybe a cheeky bid for Donny van beek would be my honorable mentions, who would you like? Brethren, who y'all like mastamind89 mastamind89 Barbados Slim Barbados Slim cs02132 cs02132 QU!K QU!K
Ruben Neves my dream signing

Need somebody to link the midfield to the attack. The Cazorla position. Whoever can do that the best
I like bissouma and he has prem experience

United should've signed Koopmeiners when they had the chance, now Atalanta has him :smh: He would've been a great fit to help the defense and midfield.

Didn't know Gini was even a rumor. :nerd:
I've only seen news of Vlahovic which I'm down with since Abua gone and I think Laca has one year left.
I've heard rumors about Neves and Bissouma so long I'd take either at this point. Leaning towards Neves.
Gonna be interesting with Newcastle ready to drop Ms on some of the same players

Yeah Gini been a rumor for weeks now. I wouldnt mind either. But I'm not convinced with his wages.

If Bruno G or Auour are available, I'd take either as long as they dont expect to be starting every game, and their wages dont eat up too much of the budget.

I'm sorry but you can't be in the GOAT conversation if you've never won a world cup in addition to winning at club level.

Messi and cristiano are out of the conversation.

Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Ronaldo belong in GOAT convos

THIS. Inject this in to my veins.

AFCON starting tomorrow :pimp:

No United to ruin the weekend till Monday

20220108_090303.jpg

The lights went out at Leicester's stadium and the fans have the torch on their mobiles out like some concert. :lol:

Didn't know Gini was even a rumor. :nerd:
I've only seen news of Vlahovic which I'm down with since Abua gone and I think Laca has one year left.
I've heard rumors about Neves and Bissouma so long I'd take either at this point. Leaning towards Neves.
Gonna be interesting with Newcastle ready to drop Ms on some of the same players
I hope some of those Ms are dropped on our fringe players. I want Auba to mend the relationship and not go out like this but if its him being stubborn, then maybe we can entice Newcastle to cop
Yeah Gini been a rumor for weeks now. I wouldnt mind either. But I'm not convinced with his wages.

If Bruno G or Auour are available, I'd take either as long as they dont expect to be starting every game, and their wages dont eat up too much of the budget.
I hear you on the wages, but i think he would be worth paying it (we could also maybe get PSG to pay some of it) he's a proven winner and would get respect with everyone from academy players, staff, and our first team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom