⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only reason I could see players at United wanting Poch would be because they know he doesn't have that strong of a personality. He's the "friendly" option to keep players happy. They are going to get away with putting in half-assed performances and be coddled and babied like they were under Ole.

If the players were **** under LVG, Moyes, Mourinho, Ole, and now Rangnick...getting Poch or Ten Hag won't solve anything. Have to get rid of the players who are not willing to put in the effort plain and simple.

I don't see it working, Poch is a "we're the underdogs" type coach. That's never going to work at United.

Dortmund, Sevilla, and maybe even Atleti are the perfect jobs for Poch.

Ten Hag reading this

1641690383910.jpeg

man he dodging about a 5x salary increase too probably :lol: but football wise I totally agree he's better off where he's at
The city job will be available in a year or 2 and so will New Castle. More money at your disposal, plus you don't want to inherit a squad of lazy players based on the reports when you can essentially build one from scratch based off whom you handpicked.

I'm hoping there's something to the Gini rumors, think that would be a perfect short term solution imo. I never really watched Bruno G play, but from my YouTube clip analysis, if we can get that done this month, think that would be a great signing too for the long term.

I want a bastard for our #8, bissouma, neves, and maybe a cheeky bid for Donny van beek would be my honorable mentions, who would you like? Brethren, who y'all like mastamind89 mastamind89 Barbados Slim Barbados Slim cs02132 cs02132 QU!K QU!K

Didn't know Gini was even a rumor. :nerd:
I've only seen news of Vlahovic which I'm down with since Abua gone and I think Laca has one year left.
I've heard rumors about Neves and Bissouma so long I'd take either at this point. Leaning towards Neves.
Gonna be interesting with Newcastle ready to drop Ms on some of the same players

Yeah Gini been a rumor for weeks now. I wouldnt mind either. But I'm not convinced with his wages.

If Bruno G or Auour are available, I'd take either as long as they dont expect to be starting every game, and their wages dont eat up too much of the budget.

I wouldn’t mind Gini either but those wages tho.
I’ve always been a fan of Aouar. His last season wasn’t good and his value certainly went down which is beneficial to us. Always been a big fan of Neves as well. He def needs to go to a bigger club. I haven’t seen enough of Bruno G but what I’ve seen, I like. But Brazilian clubs always try and get as much as they can, negotiating his fee could be a pain. I haven’t watched Bissouma that much this season. We know he’s talented but how is he doing this campaign? I think any of those players would be a good addition

A goal from Lucas and Kane in just a few minutes apart :pimp:
Tough for Morecambe, they played well

Our B team is shocking
Conte's subs immediately changed the game and quickly turned an impending disaster into a 3-1
Without those subs, 100% our B team would've drawn/lost to this League One team.

The defenders left Onana on an island by himself for a minute of hell off the corners :lol::sick:

Defending champs down 1-0

Apparently there wasn't an agreement between CAF and DSTV and they took down the stream.

Very disappointing...
Yea was able to find another stream but that's wild that the official page got hit with a copyright strike :rofl: :smh:

You guys are in the lead now after 2 clinical pens from Aboubakar, been a crazy last 5-10 mins

Sevilla picking up another 3 points. If they win their game in hand they’ll be only 2 behind Real. I think it’s time the footy world starts considering them a legitimate threat to win La Liga. If Real slip up and don’t keep up their pace they very well can. You’d think in a season where RM are 17 ahead of Atleti and Barca it’d be smooth sailing but they gotta make things stressful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom