⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

These outlets be reporting absolutely nothing

Every day a “new story” comes out saying the same thing which summarizes to Mbappe might resign with PSG but has his heart/mind set on Real. It’s clearly clickbait and just low level “journalism” reaching for content regarding a superstar player/club. An attempt to extend the saga that unfolded and sort of anti-climatically concluded over the summer. I feel bad for people who take the clickbait and get caught up in this fabricated emotional rollercoaster. And tbh find it a bit annoying these RM pages keep tweeting each one out.

Someone told me he is a pen hunter. Is this true? He could end up being like Jovetic
Not sure how many came off pens but he definitely looks like he's got those 'predator in the box' instincts.

Seen him score some nice outside the box goals this season though so doesn't look super one-dimensional.

His conversion rate compared to their current strikers is crazy

With the way they've been playing, could see them being a legit top 4 threat adding someone like him.

No idea what happened to Jovetic

Not sure how many came off pens but he definitely looks like he's got those 'predator in the box' instincts.

Seen him scored some nice outside the box goals this season though so doesn't look super one-dimensional.

His conversion rate compared to their current strikers is crazy

With the way they've been playing, could see them being a legit top 4 threat adding someone like him.

No idea what happened to Jovetic

Jovetic went on a European tour. He went back to Italy, then Spain , France and now Germany. He should have never wasted so much time at City. Wasted his prime years being a backup to the backup.

Arsenal didn’t take the L to Liverpool but now we got no midfielders for the NLD :ohwell:

That 3 weakfoot. HIs wild card is better bcz 4/4 and his preferred foot got turn to a left lol..

Sterling's POTM card is a dumbed down version of that wildcard. Not even worth if you have the coins to cop. Until I can afford his inform, Rare gold Vini Jr. as my LW >>>> :lol:

Sterling's POTM card is a dumbed down version of that wildcard. Not even worth if you have the coins to cop. Until I can afford his inform, Rare gold Vini Jr. as my LW >>>> :lol:
Bout to get stoned to death bcz these barca players. But this how my team looking. Cantona seedorf and Eusebio got em icon sbc. Lets see your squad hehehe…said i was done with fifa last year. They got me
37E35C6F-C19F-4951-8D50-F0E6468D9CBC.jpeg

563A2459-0F2F-4DA7-A3FC-F20A20E7DAD7.jpeg

Bout to get stoned to death bcz these barca players. But this how my team looking. Cantona seedorf and Eusebio got em icon sbc. Lets see your squad hehehe…said i was done with fifa last year. They got me
37E35C6F-C19F-4951-8D50-F0E6468D9CBC.jpeg

563A2459-0F2F-4DA7-A3FC-F20A20E7DAD7.jpeg

Screenshot_20220114-205740_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20220114-205800_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20220114-205824_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Current squad at the moment. I earned most of my special cards by doing SBCs. I'm already in the final round of FUT champs.

You may have broken *** Kimpembe but Showdown Sule >>

Between that Sule and Pique that week the SBC came out, Sule was pretty much a guarantee upgrade

It was deff a guaranteed but i dont run bundesliga. At all. But pique is insane still with no upgrade. But when i play futchamps that sule with totw upamencano is tuff. I joined the dark side with kimpembe.. it is last year varane. And that fb benzema is my fave but mid Eusebio got him benched.

I kept my POTM Bugatti and refused to do the FB one. I deadass felt cheated :lol:

I played against a couple of Upamecamos. He good. They gave me a hard time but not like ******* Kimpembe :lol:

Nearly at Division 2, this lineup/formation has been great for me lately. Grabbin VVD soon and I might have to start giving Edouard the start over Ronnie cause he’s been a beast for me so far

1642224346445.jpeg

1642224372074.jpeg

It's kind of crazy when you really think about it. What player(non goalkeeper) from Euro 2004 is still actively playing besides Cristiano?

No matter how much training and healthy eating he does, he has to accept time and age has caught up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom