⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would masturbate in them

7d8.gif

Jokes on us, Greg going to roll out these starters for the final cycle lol
That guy is going to talk the biggest **** about the media folks after this game. With no self awareness or understanding about why he was getting slandered. Cant wait for his ego to cause some big backfires.

Cuadrado must have show Weston how to dribble.

Never seen a US player dribble like this before with the exception of Freddy Adu

That guy is going to talk the biggest **** about the media folks after this game. With no self awareness or understanding about why he was getting slandered. Cant wait for his ego to cause some big backfires.

the next 3 matches will make or break him. 2 of them are away. We're not good in a hostile environments. If the USMNT drop points from here on out. He gotta go!!

So US Soccer chose to play in Minnesota deep in winter against a South American squad thinking it'd be an advantage yet now people are complaining that their own players are gonna have to suffer the cold too? :rofl: :rofl:

PTI was making of Berhalter again today sonoftony sonoftony :lol:

Even trying to get an extra 'advantage' against a squad like Honduras is hilarious when there's already a massive talent gap as it is. Doesn't matter if they played in the south or west coast, that gap would still exist
*Central America

If you’re trying to get an edge on the opponent by playing in altitude or inclement weather, you’re already losing. Chile tried to pull that stunt on Argentina the other day and lost anyway
I was watching hightlights of the bolivia vs Arg game from 2020 today and annoucer dude was saying they was so high in Boliva and hard to breathe (pans to Messi gaspnnn like in the 60th min) that its like playing over 8 empire state buildings…8..its Bolivias bread and butter.

I was watching hightlights of the bolivia vs Arg game from 2020 today and annoucer dude was saying they was so high in Boliva and hard to breathe (pans to Messi gaspnnn like in the 60th min) that its like playing over 8 empire state buildings…8..its Bolivias bread and butter.

I don’t hold it against Bolivia, it’s all they got :lol:

How did y’all enjoy that Quali in my home state of Minnesota in February? :lol:

I should’ve went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom