⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte gotta be sick to lose that game after the transfer window Spurs had :lol: Levy better get out of London ASAP.

I was gonna say Spurs bottled that cause I checked the score when it was 2-1 and just saw the final results but the stats show Southampton controlled the game?... this true

Expression gonna be fuuuumin after that

I don't understand how you make this much money and don't just hire a chef or food service to make you great tasting food that's still healthy

straight up saying idgaf:rofl:

big andrew bynum vibes :lol:

coming back 10 pounds overweight from a 2 week break is insane though. was he just shoveling burgers 3 meals a day? idk how you can put on that much that quickly if you're training (guessing he didn't do any training :lol: )

I was gonna say Spurs bottled that cause I checked the score when it was 2-1 and just saw the final results but the stats show Southampton controlled the game?... this true

Expression gonna be fuuuumin after that
Saints woke up after Spuds first goal and dominated from then on. Wasnt even close.

I don't understand how you make this much money and don't just hire a chef or food service to make you great tasting food that's still healthy

Dude doesn't give a ****. Wants to eat and drink what he wants, when he wants. This is why I have more respect for athletes (people in general) that stick to diet and regimen. Not every player has that drive, some are okay with where they're at. But he could easily pay for a chef. Different mentality.
Cholo really had Felix playing on a broken foot for 6 months??
Sounds believable :lol: but thats wild, something that could mess up his whole trajectory

I have friends who have kicked their own cats. Cats can be *******s :lol:
Wypipo in westernized nations love animals more than they do people. Not saying what Zouma did was good, but look at this foolishness. Many of them are really showing their ***.
wyte people.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom