⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not tolerate any more Jota slander. Looking at you Coupé It Coupé It

woman-gesturing-no-apple.png

some bayern fans brought up an old sule interview from a couple years ago where he said he eats 3 doner kebabs for dinner without the salad. just 3 orders of kebab meat in one sitting :rofl:
You clutched your pearls over dembele but now that sule wants to leave all these reports are slandering him. Where was this energy when y’all wanted him to renew this whole time? I’m reading all these fitness issues but they weren’t a problem before.
You’re acting like a scorned ex right now.

You clutched your pearls over dembele but now that sule wants to leave all these reports are slandering him. Where was this energy when y’all wanted him to renew this whole time? I’m reading all these fitness issues but they weren’t a problem before.
You’re acting like a scorned ex right now.
what got you in your feels today sir? :lol: I've been saying I didn't want him back because he wasn't better than our current options. the kebab thing is just hilarious cause that's an insane thing to do.

no need to be upset y'all played poker with dembele and lost so we all made some jokes. you guys will be back soon don't worry all our clubs go through it

what got you in your feels today sir? :lol: I've been saying I didn't want him back because he wasn't better than our current options. the kebab thing is just hilarious cause that's an insane thing to do.

no need to be upset y'all played poker with dembele and lost so we all made some jokes. you guys will be back soon don't worry all our clubs go through it
Just making an observation. You sound mad salty. You did this with alaba too. It’s not even a big deal y’all won the next 10 bundesligas anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom