⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could still get his wish though, nothing's set in stone rn. Who knows how things will play out in a few weeks/months.

Just praying to the footy gods that the club don't go for the typical comfortable and 'safe' option that won't rock the boat like they've loved to post-Fergie :lol: :smh:

Better to take a risk and take a swing at an unknown or a proven winner rather than the non-controversial option like Poch that likely won't move the needle.

I don’t think Rangnick hires Conte tho.

I don’t think Rangnick hires Conte tho.

united will have poch, ten hag and conte as options and they're 100% gonna go with poch. hearing poch's comments lately it also sounds like the deal is already done.
Reports last week had RR being more hot on ETH among the options shortlisted while some of the players would prefer Poch (which of course a lot of this sorry lot would :lol: >D). Lucho is apparently highly rated by the club too and they're watching his status with La Roja.

If Woody was still around the decision making at the club I would've been with you guys on Poch 100% getting it.

Thankfully he's no longer with the club anymore and his replacement, Arnold, is said to have a much better perspective on where the club should aim to be at and he's got a good relationship with RR and solid rep among other executives around Europe so I don't believe he'd ignore his recommendations.

Supposedly the new manager's gonna be named before the end of the season to get a full summer to work on recruitment and strategy so we'll hopefully be finding out which direction they choose to go sooner rather than later.

Really hoping it's not more of the same...

Would love to see this

rB8CLFzIHROAC4rbAAEvctmySV4811.jpg

I’m all for this.
Not sure I like this. Could just be a leverage play.

Probably leverage. I don’t know why, but our name always gets used. I wouldn’t be opposed to a player of his talents but I don’t see him leaving Milan.

Reports last week had RR being more hot on ETH among the options shortlisted while some of the players would prefer Poch (which of course a lot of this sorry lot would :lol: >D). Lucho is apparently highly rated by the club too and they're watching his status with La Roja.

If Woody was still around the decision making at the club I would've been with you guys on Poch 100% getting it.

Thankfully he's no longer with the club anymore and his replacement, Arnold, is said to have a much better perspective on where the club should aim to be at and he's got a good relationship with RR and solid rep among other executives around Europe so I don't believe he'd ignore his recommendations.

Supposedly the new manager's gonna be named before the end of the season to get a full summer to work on recruitment and strategy so we'll hopefully be finding out which direction they choose to go sooner rather than later.

Really hoping it's not more of the same...

They were saying Rangnick is going after a “Young Striker”…..

If you guys go after Leão….

I will riot. Not even joking.

They should've at least tried to sell Kane to a club in LaLiga or Serie A if they really didn't want to sell to a domestic rival.
I don't think many sensible clubs from said would spend the money that City is offering for Kane. Much better deals to be had elsewhere. Plus, Kane would have to adjust to said leagues play style. Thats a huge gamble to the club trying to transfer him in.

The world cup every 2 years would be stupid.
The tournament itself would seem less important
The players would be playing more games (as if they don't already play enough with all these new tournaments)

Whole thing seems like a big money grab.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Benz and Mendy leave injured before the full 90. Both are arguably our most key players for this tie. We’re a different team when they play and are 100%.

These footy dudes some type of union in this fifa shid. They would shut that 2 year **** quick

Think it'll work out a bit better for them tbh :lol:, for whatever reason that front 3 hasn't really clicked yet the way everyone thought they would.

Mbappe + Messi to start with maybe ADM is still as deadly as it gets.

I'm still sick over DAZN having the monopoly on CL and PL games over here :lol:, would've been able to catch both before without a problem. Gotta pick and choose today and probably gonna go with Real-P$G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom