⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLp9f8uXoAEz10C

Bugatti officially back

I’m going to tell my kids that Benzema was the greatest Real Madrid player of this generation

I was just thinking the other day that a few years ago nobody would have ever believed that there would be any point in their careers where out of the trios of Messi, Suarez, Neymar + Bale, Benz, CR7 that Benzema would arguably be playing the the best football of the bunch.

I was just thinking the other day that a few years ago nobody would have ever believed that there would be any point in their careers where out of the trios of Messi, Suarez, Neymar + Bale, Benz, CR7 that Benzema would arguably be playing the the best football of the bunch.

Yeah agreed, it’s surprising that he outlasted CR7 and Bale at RM and has seemingly aged like a fine wine

P$G's definitely the favorite but they haven't looked as convincing as you'd have expected so far.

Maybe they turn up and play to their potential against top opposition today though.

Got a 2-2 draw for this first leg myself

Neymar is on the bench officially

20220215_135748.jpg

Can think of a handful of big club jobs that have it harder than the one with a monopoly on their league and legit endless resources...

Any non-RM fans got us advancing? Or is PSG the heavy favorite?
Hope Madrid wins, psg are slight betting favorites to win this game at -120. Odds suggest Madrid shouldn’t win since theyre almost +300 (3-1 underdog)

Team to advance is closer, psg are -140 and Madrid +115, barely underdogs

Flo really has this man pressed :lol:

P$G of all clubs making themselves out to be the club fighting for the little guy is hilarious man, the nerve :rofl:

It's like City playing the same card but they have more shame and self respect than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom