⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot say I am surprised about this

The British authorizes won't approve Roman a new VISA in 2018

Just saw pictures & videos of innocent people who are caught up in this horrible violence. It saddens me. My heart hurts for them

I hope I am wrong but I fear that this is just the start of something that is bigger than just Ukraine

Just saw pictures & videos of innocent people who are caught up in this horrible violence. It saddens me. My heart hurts for them

I hope I am wrong but I fear that this is just the start of something that is bigger than just Ukraine

Sucks for Chelsea fans but it’s the right thing to do.

A lot more oligarchs left also running around Europe that need this done immediately.

Disagree w/ this. Can't penalize him for simply being Russian. Until explicit ties to the Russian state are proven to the degree Roman may have a say in Russian foreign policy, this is inane and simply virtue signalling.

bUt hE's rUsSiAn aNd HaS mOnEy tHeReFoRe bAd MaN

Roman has been not allowed in Britain for the longest now. He technically can if really wants too but not with a Russian passport. he has since gotten dual citizzenship with Israel and got their passport. He hasn't risked it at all. not with this Russian invasion but with other corruption scandals and what not.

you noticed he hasn't been to home games but clearly visible at the UCL final and club WC finals. That's also why he's keen on making sure if he leaves Chelsea it's in good hands that love the club. Hiring ex-players in the boardroom rather than the dressing room like Cech.

I don't remember when but Roman states if he sells the club, he prefers to sell the club to the new ownership that has the same passion as him. Care about the football club over money

Disagree w/ this. Can't penalize him for simply being Russian. Until explicit ties to the Russian state are proven to the degree Roman may have a say in Russian foreign policy, this is inane and simply virtue signalling.

bUt hE's rUsSiAn aNd HaS mOnEy tHeReFoRe bAd MaN

I agree with you in theory, but Abramomich’s close ties to Putin and his regime are well documented and the U.S. intelligence agencies have been keeping an eye on their relationship for years

If Putin is successful in his conquest of Ukraine, his oligarch buddies like Roman will assume control of local industry and line their pockets.

Intense half, too bad a silly mistake has us down but hopefully we keep creating the chances.

No ESR on the bench today, is it too risky to put lil Gabi up top and bring in Pepe for laca? Laca trying his heart out but he just gets bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom