⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

20220225_093953.jpg

Wholesome stuff :pimp:

Always love seeing legends receiving their flowers while they're still around to smell them :smokin

Last edited:
i would stay away from Conte, he will quit in his second year and complain about not having enough money. this is the fourth club he will be doing that at

chelsea for sale ?

To be honest, I'd be shocked that the club is on sale. Highly doubt the UK governments will seize the club

If so, it won't be easy

It's because the club could likely cost buyers over 5 billions worth to get the full ownership stakes of the club. About 3 billions team value plus 2 billions that Roman loaned to the club

Roman has Israeli and Portuguese citizenship. He saw it coming after the VISA issue in 2017

In the last three years, he hired his former players to run the Chelsea organization. And he began the search for a top tier sporting director to take over the top position in the board

Basically, the club is being run by a group of board directors now

The club truly grew on Roman. Owning Chelsea FC has become a precious hobby to him like a owning a yacht that has helped him to escape from darkness. That's why I assume it's up to Roman that he will be ready to sell a club to whoever has the same passion as him. Not for money. I believe he will give the club to his children or a successor that shares the same goal

I mean UK governments allowed Public Investment Fund to buy Newcastle United. Prince Mohammed bin Salman asked British PM Boris to allow PIF to buy a PL club after 16 or 17 PL clubs were against it

It's no secret that Roman is tied to Putin. Always has been. Keeping his hedge funds away from the club doesn't affect the club. The club had post-tax loss of $194 mill year and yet their revenue still growing this year

Milan fumbled an opportunity to build a lead at the top of the table with back to back draws.

Now they've got Inter and Napoli only 3 points back both with games in hand. Inter with 2 and Napoli with 1. Napoli's next game is against Milan too...:nerd:

Gonna be a real interesting final third of the season in Serie A

Milan fumbled an opportunity to build a lead at the top of the table with back to back draws.

Now they've got Inter and Napoli only 3 points back both with games in hand. Inter with 2 and Napoli with 1. Napoli's next game is against Milan too...:nerd:

Gonna be a real interesting final third of the season in Serie A

They really fumbled and now the pressure is really on. Can't see them keeping that top spot or regaining it once it's lost

damn it would've been funny if he dipped after the season, but fabrizio says he's there for the long haul. will be very impressed if he fixes the entire mentality of the club/players within a couple years. united goofed

Yea the scum definitely look to be getting relegated, their defensive record over the last month or so has been atrocious and the teams right below them have games in hand.

Would gladly take Kalvin Phillips off them if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom