⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Queretaro doesn't have their stadium closed for years and traveling fans banned across the country permanently then Mexico should lose their WC games. Unreal. Un ****ing real. Disgusting mob mentality display and sickening lack of security.

Something need to be had. Almost would say ban mexico for wc or something because 17 dead is a lot and going to scare a lot of peeps for those games.. going to look bad.. what was done after them riverplate riots?

"For me it was hard because I was away from my family." In an interview granted to the Times, Bernardo Silva told about his request last summer to leave Manchester City. The reason was the lack of his homeland and his family who, also due to Covid, remained quite far away. "I used to go back to Portugal for a couple of days and eat with my mom and dad. It was just dinner but I was with my parents and it was nice. Not being able to do that made it hard," he explained.

"It wasn't a good time, I was alone in my apartment. Afterwards my girlfriend joined me. It was bad for everyone, I could see it even in the faces of my teammates that it was hard for them too - he added - I felt alone in England, I wasn't happy and when you're not happy you can't do your best work. I talked to the club expressing my desire to get closer to home. I had nothing against my club, I love Manchester City. In the end I stayed and I will give as always my best as long as I am here."

What a lot of us knew the situation with Bernardo in the summer was. Seems like he’s just unhappy living in England.

credit to Bernardo for being an absolute professional though based m on his performances this year you wouldn’t be able to tell this was how he was feeling off the pitch cause he’s been fantastic this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom