⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Madrid for Odegaard

He didn’t want to compete with the likes of Modric, wrong situation for him at RM but rooting for him to succeed with y’all.

Speaking of Arsenal, was just tuned into rapper Blade Brown’s ig live and outta nowhere hear, “top 4 blud” and lo and behold it’s Troopz :lol:

on a brighter note, just got done playing with Alessandro ******* Del Piero. we were on the same team too. even at his age he was making everyone look silly out there. you don't know the shame I felt when he served me up a ridiculous pass and I blew the finish

AC0CBAB9-B2A5-4C97-A19D-084A4E1AF66A.jpeg

on a brighter note, just got done playing with Alessandro ****ing Del Piero. we were on the same team too. even at his age he was making everyone look silly out there. you don't know the shame I felt when he served me up a ridiculous pass and I blew the finish

details my g, how are you getting into squads with him? where can we sign up :lol:

on a brighter note, just got done playing with Alessandro ****ing Del Piero. we were on the same team too. even at his age he was making everyone look silly out there. you don't know the shame I felt when he served me up a ridiculous pass and I blew the finish

This is so sick

I can't imagine what it'd be like playing with or against an elite pro. I remember at our local football pitch, there'd occasionally be a guy from Club Brugge's youth team the same age as me and my friends. I'd compare playing with or against him to an adult bullying a bunch of kids. He said he was probably on the lower tier of that youth team in terms of skill and he was still like an actual cheatcode on the pitch, even against people playing at the highest level of amateur competition. That's when I realized how massive the skillgap actually is.

Arsenal have 4 games in hand and are only 2 points behind United?

Wow.

Arsenal are about to make the CL again 😮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom