⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

1647201574024.gif

details my g, how are you getting into squads with him? where can we sign up :lol:

hahaha so I play pickup every sunday with a bunch of italians/european guys. one of my best friends' brothers is close with him and I guess he comes out once in a while to play (i just started about a month or 2 ago so never saw him). anyway we were getting the 2 teams ready and I was like damn man we're down a man 10 v 11 today and our guys were like naw dont trip Del Piero is on his way. so naturally, I ask oh which of our guys did we nickname Del Piero? the Italians all looked at me like they were ready to kill me and said you don't know Del piero?! then I was like naw I do but wtf do you mean, like the real one? and yea one dude was just like yea man he comes out to play with us sometimes cause he's close with so and so :lol:

So you play with a legend and you end up Timo Wernering the finish?

1647198613635.gif

man I wanted to kill myself. played a 1-2 with him in the box and shot it just wide :frown: not an open netter like werner would though. best part was he came over and was like good try man that was a really good play! made me feel a little better. we had a similar one a few plays earlier though and i played a perfect ball to him and he hit it off the post, so we both ****** it up for each other :lol:

but man he's not in that great of shape and was STILL dominating everybody. had dudes spinning around with his dribbles, playing amazing balls over the top to create perfect goal scoring chances. I was watching in amazement from behind the plays. he was doing stepovers, popping the ball over defenders, playing lob passes over the entire defensive line. one of my favorite sporting moments in my life even if it was just recreational pickup

wow tom brady just unretired 5 mins ago. he saw ronaldo do what he did and got inspired seeing an old superstar go super saiyan. can you imagine if he went to psg vs rm to see messi? he would've never considered playing again, instead we gotta see him back on the field :smh:

Ronaldo really brought him out of retirement…..

This is crazy man…… 🤯

on a brighter note, just got done playing with Alessandro ****ing Del Piero. we were on the same team too. even at his age he was making everyone look silly out there. you don't know the shame I felt when he served me up a ridiculous pass and I blew the finish

AC0CBAB9-B2A5-4C97-A19D-084A4E1AF66A.jpeg

Dude i know the feels. I played a pickup game once with Nesta at my local soccer park. And Maldini had just wrapped it up a couple minutes before, i was starstruck!

Buddy would body me off the ball without even trying, it was such a crazy experience.

Cr7 posted.. was proly having a tough decision picking a good shot with brady lol and called himself a goat. Messi in the mudd. The benz hattrick and messi pooooooor game and season had to have add fuel to cr7 yesterday

Cristiano looking like a proud school boy that's happy to meet his idol and get an autograph :lol:

Dude i know the feels. I played a pickup game once with Nesta at my local soccer park. And Maldini had just wrapped it up a couple minutes before, i was starstruck!

Buddy would body me off the ball without even trying, it was such a crazy experience.
The thought of things getting intense in a pickup match and Maldini sliding in with a crushing tackle. Can’t even be mad :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom