⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this cheapness is really getting frustrating. the board cares more about showing we turned a profit at the annual meeting to keep the annual streak going instead of improving the product on the field

To be fair RB market isn't exactly booming, TAA, Reece & Hakimi aren't going anywhere. Gotta find a gem.

yeah but its 2022. you aren't getting a quality talent for under 20m anymore, unless you take a chance on an unproven 18 year old. frimpong is my ideal choice and he would cost like 30-35m I think. considering we haven't spent any real money trying to plug that hole for like 3 years now, I think that risk is worth taking

also having a talent like gravenberch basically begging to come here and saying naww you're too expensive is stupid when the price is around 30m. same for gleison bremer at 20-25m. we'll see what happens though

Last edited:
Yea Everton is a dumpster fire rn

This summer would be a good time to snatch up the likes of Richarlison or DCL for some clubs

If there was ever a time for Stan and Josh to open The Warchest (tm), its for Haaland. Get agent Odegaard on the job, offer Haaland and Family an 8-figure paycheck, and let Arteta really prove he can do the job with an immensely talented group of youngsters.

It would be a waste of time and man-power/resources to even try courting him and completing a complex superstar deal.

You gotta build back up to winning a couple of EPLs before being able to attract potentially this generation of players’ CR7. And it could potentially further hurt the profile of the club if they make an exorbitant offer and still get a no. So it’s not worth it at all because this isn’t manager mode or 2007, and it would never happen.

It would be a waste of time and man-power/resources to even try courting him and completing a complex superstar deal.

You gotta build back up to winning a couple of EPLs before being able to attract potentially this generation of players’ CR7. And it could potentially further hurt the profile of the club if they make an exorbitant offer and still get a no. So it’s not worth it at all because this isn’t manager mode or 2007, and it would never happen.
I said what I said in jest. We don't stand a chance since Stan doesn't really give a **** about anything but the Rams. Maybe Josh should tell his dad that there's this amazing wide receiver from Norway thats looking for a move.

Great play from palace and city but we absolutely should be ahead smh some of those misses

Real’s press continues to create goals. Fede Valverde forcing it with his aggression and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom