⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez in on it now too he’s been banging em in this year. That initial pass by Cancelo was ridiculous

Supposedly in a 4-3-3 with Valverde at RW. I guess Rodrygo central? This is why I ignore all these predicted lineups from media outlets. Was seeing Mariano would start with Benz out, and Bale would start. They’re never correct :lol:

Either way I like the lineup. Although I would have maybe selected Hazard. Imo he looks good in the brief minutes that he gets, but I get the feeling there might be some politics keeping him on the bench to drive him out and offload his salary this summer. Also, it’s not a coincidence that Asensio has fallen out of favor for a big match after his showing against PSG.

This makes sense. City’s situation is the perfect one for him to step into and plug in the one gap for an already elite side. Tbf it’s better than being Mbappe’s sidekick and possibly finding yourself stuck behind Benz at times.

Either way the fact RM were in this position and were a hair away from pairing Mbappe and Haaland reflects well on the sporting and economic status of the club. A lot of people swore we were broke and nobody wanted to play in this league anymore, and were flat out wrong.

We ain’t going nowhere
39B85844-EA2A-4894-A336-18176953FD52.gif

Supposedly in a 4-3-3 with Valverde at RW. I guess Rodrygo central? This is why I ignore all these predicted lineups from media outlets. Was seeing Mariano would start with Benz out, and Bale would start. They’re never correct :lol:

Either way I like the lineup. Although I would have maybe selected Hazard. Imo he looks good in the brief minutes that he gets, but I get the feeling there might be some politics keeping him on the bench to drive him out and offload his salary this summer. Also, it’s not a coincidence that Asensio has fallen out of favor for a big match after his showing against PSG.

It's not gonna be a 442?

they didnt Tom, just providing help for a friend here.

anyway to watch el clasico thats not espn+:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom