⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how this season ends or how we do against Chelsea its quite clear that Carlo is a transitional coach and not the man to lead the rebuild project.

You dont get a re-do in a Clasico like we did against PSG. This is the type of result that gets coaches sacked, luckily for him we’re 9 points ahead of Sevilla in the league.

That that dragon ball GT Goku? :lol:

Actually enjoyed super enough I was thinking to give GT a shot

Today was a gorgeous day, after watching he game I was at the Bad Bunny concert but wanted to make sure I posted Visca Barca ! Oh and I’ll Never bad mouth Arsenal again, y’all stay giving us players that make us better. True African King

94A04C5E-328D-4EE6-ACC6-981BEE138C97.gif

Today was a gorgeous day, after watching he game I was at the Bad Bunny concert but wanted to make sure I posted Visca Barca ! Oh and I’ll Never bad mouth Arsenal again, y’all stay giving us players that make us better. True African King

94A04C5E-328D-4EE6-ACC6-981BEE138C97.gif

How was it?

yea, looks like out of the 2 it’s lacazette that’s washed up :lol:
I wonder if we’ll find out what happened with auba. We could really use his goals right now

This is laughable from an absolute trash player. Dude has never played meaningful minutes in his life and he’s yapping like that.

Go back and watch some of yourself embarrassing your country last summer.
His defensive fragility is apparent but his distribution is elite. I didn't want him starting yesterday but this trash player killed y'all. He's statistically one of the best passers in the world from the back.

United really needs him. They will probably end up overpaying for someone like that Declan rice dude for west ham. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom