⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've let it simmer a couple hours. It wasn't all bad. Looking at the good:
We left Mexico with a point! Not nothing for this team.
Antonee is a good left back. Really good. Makes up for dodgy center back play.
Musah and Acosta were good in the middle/Musah coming inside so often was good to see.
Gio Reyna has the juice. This kid is next and if him and Pulisic are both turning it on at the same time, we'll have some deadly wing play in December if we make it to Qatar.

And thats about it. Poor finishing, panicky defending, and no real set style of play made this a stressful chore of a watch. A couple moments of brilliance ruined by the longing of Jozy and Gyasi.
Get it together, Gregg.

1648212655103.png

1648212626331.png

1648212693266.png

Been an inconsistent season for him, like the whole squad :lol:, but still glad he's in the squad. Been one of the most important players in the team from the moment he joined :pimp:

Looking forward to seeing his role in whatever new set up there's gonna be under the next manager.

I think Mancini should stay.

IDK why some Italians want him fired.

He’s done a great job. I wish he was our manager.

First head to roll is always the manager. Mancini should definitely stay in charge of the NT, Donnarumma should reflect after this horrendous month he’s had.
3B378086-42F4-443A-A943-2F193A0954F6.jpeg

Also, Hazard needs to have the metal plate in his leg operated again, there goes any hopes of some money this transfer window. Bum.

Last edited:
ESPN couldn’t even find a pic of him getting injured this season :smh:

I’ve seen falls from grace, but not like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom