⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Pulisic and USMNT

Looks like Tuchel will ask for another winger for next season unless Harvey Vale is more than ready to play in a top tier level game

Sargent, Dike and Pepi need to improve hugely in the next six month

Berhalter is a heck of a recruiter. Hopefully he will not get exposed in Qatar badly. It'd be great if he goes with tactical flexibility where he can adjust his tactics to fit the strengths of players instead of finding the players to fit the system he chooses

Happy for Pulisic and USMNT

Looks like Tuchel will ask for another winger for next season unless Harvey Vale is more than ready to play in a top tier level game

Sargent, Dike and Pepi need to improve hugely in the next six month

Berhalter is a heck of a recruiter. Hopefully he will not get exposed in Qatar badly. It'd be great if he goes with tactical flexibility where he can adjust his tactics to fit the strengths of players instead of finding the players to fit the system he chooses
If the Americans get the club, you may be told to do without.

If the Americans get the club, you may be told to do without.

True

From what I see, if Boehly gets a nod to become the next owner of the club, he will probably appoint his own sporting director (highly skilled analysis since Boehly is a data-driven person) of the club like he and his group appointed their own POBO (hired Andrew Friedman from the Rays) for the Dodgers when they bought the team. Tuchel will likely have a full support from Boehly since they are believers in the balance of having veterans players and youth players

If the Ricketts are chosen, Tuchel will probably leave :frown: Unless the Ricketts decide to keep Marina which I doubt it. Tuchel is Marina's guy. Some people (PL executives and UK governments) want Marina to leave Chelsea immediately due to her history with her longtime boss Roman

Our future RB, still doesn't address the issue for next season I presume.

I have no idea about him but age-wise he’s like 4 years out. I still have no idea who we should go for in that position though. I suspect RM are going to just ride out with Carv/LV next season especially if we get a Haaland or Tchouameni. I feel like LV has been the more tolerable of the two lately.

Champion of humanity
B7FCC5BB-9692-4C14-A317-3CDAEE2600F5.jpeg

been playing with the draw simulators and the most scenarios i get is either united states or germany.

guarantee we get germany in our group. euro 2000, euro 2012, wc 2014, euro 2020. why not wc 2022?

damn I guess they really are gonna let araujo walk. big mistake imo. I hope we jump in the race for him, we need another CB badly

FPL58UWXMAUsPmP

About time Belgium got dropped form that perch.

Mexico jumping up 3 spots is interesting though :lol:
Makes sense, idk how we were even up there for so long
Still above France somehow, which is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom