⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the protection being given to Harry Maguire. A few boos and Kane is on Twitter giving it "it's a disgrace"

The bloke cost 80m and he's ****. In the last few years alone he's been arrested for assault, been part of United worse defences, sends his family on Twitter to take digs at fans, and most of all, he's ****.

Can't remember the England team ever defending Raheem the dream when he was getting boo'ed and slaughtered over a tattoo he had. Or because he bought his mum a house.

80 million :pimp::rofl:

😭

You’re the best Heggs :lol:

Honestly Portugal played sloppy AF yesterday. Santos is going to kill me man.

Bruno stepped up big. It was about time. Pure class.

FPGSYcfWQAAc0OR

Fevernova's still my :emoji_goat:

Just did one of those DNA tests and found out I’m 12.5% Iberian, looks like I should have been celebrating with y’all Portuguese in here :lol:

My results
Pretty much what I expected. My parents are from Iran and Chile, so I was expecting middle eastern/Asian but I was curious about any European that was gonna show up from the Chilean side
92EE7C57-6DE7-40A2-A223-D5D5B4A41590.png
2CC68551-FC43-48C6-AC4F-43DA9E621AB8.png

FPGk8eZXIAEJD4l

Only 6 more will be inducted from that group this year after Rooney and Viera were already announced last week

FOiZWR6XIAEcH2m
FOiZWR-WUAM8sut

The inaugural class from last year

E11h4ODX0AUEEPu.jpg

No surprise about the Ricketts family. They have the chairman of Chelsea board Bruce Buck on their side

Sighs, it's going to be a long month

Thank goodness Ramadan, MLB The Show and MLB season are coming soon. NBA playoffs too

The set deadline for final improved offers/bids for Chelsea is on April 11. So the club will likely announce their decision at the end of April

No surprise about the Ricketts family. They have the chairman of Chelsea board Bruce Buck on their side

Sighs, it's going to be a long month

Thank goodness Ramadan, MLB The Show and MLB season are coming soon. NBA playoffs too

The set deadline for final improved offers/bids for Chelsea is on April 11. So the club will likely announce their decision at the end of April
we gotta make dua all Ramadan that Rocketts family doesn't end up getting the winning bid

nod-ti.gif

Fair play to Van der Sar helping smooth out the process even though they're in the middle of a close title race. The club has a really good relationship with Ajax historically

Didn't realize Mrs Mane was Sky's newest insider though :lol:

This current PSG v Bayern Women's match for the UCL is lit too. full Parisian Ultras doing their thing. on youtube

These Barca women are better then the men :nthat:
This Barca women's team is probably the greatest football team ever. That's no exaggeration either.

They went 25-0 in the league with a goal differential of 131

And it's not like Real Madrid are bad. They are a good team who played very competitively. They took the first leg to the last minute and Barca scored 2 at the very end. This Barca team is really just a machine like this sport has never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom