⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get to choose your own footwear?
Ehh they say all black leather shoes aka air monarch. But my go are brooks ghost 14. They last me 6months to a year. Depends how beat i allow myself to rock em. Them ****ers are the truth. I noticed everyone in dc rock em to run/jog. Then went to dicks and salesman told me the brooks are all i need for my lifetime.

I hate that we're in the position of needing to embarrassed by Chelsea to get a new manager. Since the year started we start off every first half poorly with the same 11. We half *** a press, and sit deep. This is bad.

This is our usual performance coming off a break, so that doesn't bother me, but it's a continuing trend.

shoutout to United for letting me know that everything is going to be ok.
how does the conference league work? rolaholic rolaholic Bosa Bosa

Stick to posting Barça feminine news no Shannon.
:lol:

I will gladly support the women's game.
This attitude is expected from a Qatari state and a rapist supporter.

Last edited:
shoutout to United for letting me know that everything is going to be ok.
how does the conference league work? rolaholic rolaholic Bosa Bosa

I will gladly support the women's game.
This attitude is expected from a Qatari state and a rapist supporter.

Dunno what you want me to say :lol:

Season's been a dub for a while now, been out of every competition for weeks.

Haven't been expecting anything out of the rest of the season after zero moves were made in January. Still got the same squad that Ole lost his job with and the Gunners have been better this season while Spurs have a better coach so not been expecting a top 4 finish since December.

He's got them playing better than under Ole in attack and has more points through the same amount of games but the lack of consistent finishing and the defensive frailties haven't gone anywhere and they won't until changes are made.

Just been counting the matchweeks left and ready for the offseason when the new manager comes :lol:

Dunno what you want me to say :lol:

Season's been a dub for a while now, been out of every competition for weeks.

Haven't been expecting anything out of the rest of the season after zero moves were made in January. Still got the same squad that Ole lost his job with and the Gunners have been better this season while Spurs have a better coach so not been expecting a top 4 finish since December.

He's got them playing better than under Ole in attack and has more points through the same amount of games but the lack of consistent finishing and the defensive frailties haven't gone anywhere and they won't until changes are made.

Just been counting the matchweeks left and ready for the offseason when the new manager comes :lol:
nothing really just wanted to tag you for all the hot **** you were saying about xavi early on :lol:

meant to post yesterday but isn't that why he was brought in? to pick the next manager...is that consult role still happening?

What do the fans of United envision a somewhat realistic path back to success looks like? It seems like the culture of the club has shifted so much from the SAF days and now is one of directionless confusion and mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom