⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pass by Kane.

Also... did he always have short hair??? 🤔 Something looks different. 🤷‍♂️

United have to get a midfield. Sell pogba and rebuild the midfield. As talented as pogba is, he isn't worth the salary and doesn't play for the badge anymore. Mctominay is garbage. Build around penandez since they reupped his contract. I'm sure he can play the role tadic plays for ajax.

United have to get a midfield. Sell pogba and rebuild the midfield. As talented as pogba is, he isn't worth the salary and doesn't play for the badge anymore. Mctominay is garbage. Build around penandez since they reupped his contract. I'm sure he can play the role tadic plays for ajax.
Remember that Pogba is a free agent, they had plenty of opportunities to sell him

Remember that Pogba is a free agent, they had plenty of opportunities to sell him
Damn. I'm not sure what they can do then.

Are y'all going after pogba? That 15 minutes of fame against psg hid a lot of Madrids midfield mediocrity. Kroos and modric got dominated for 80% of the tie and got walked against Barca. They look their age finally.

Damn. I'm not sure what they can do then.

Are y'all going after pogba? That 15 minutes of fame against psg hid a lot of Madrids midfield mediocrity. Kroos and modric got dominated for 80% of the tie and got walked against Barca. They look their age finally.
From everything I seen no, the plan looks to be go after Tchouameni this summer & Bellingham 2023. Our tactics lately have been really bad, players have been saying they don't understand the plan. And as much as you like him Casemiro has been bad since August so that isn't helping.

It's time to scale back the roles of all three of players and fire the manager. I don't have faith in any of that happening.

The reasons Carlo got fired last time and flamed out his other stops are showing. The man started Toni Kroos 27 matches in a row or something like that.

Last edited:
From everything I seen no, the plan looks to be go after Tchouameni this summer & Bellingham 2023. Our tactics lately have been really bad, players have been saying they don't understand the plan. And as much as you like him Casemiro has been bad since August so that isn't helping.

It's time to scale back the roles of all three of players and fire the manager. I don't have faith in any of that happening.

The reasons Carlo got fired last time and flamed out his other stops are showing.
Ahh tchouameni. Hope y'all don't get him. Would he be a box to box or for casemiro's spot?

And are you wanting more rotation for camavinga and valverde?
A part of me feels like ancelotti has no choice to play this way.

Ahh tchouameni. Hope y'all don't get him. Would he be a box to box or for casemiro's spot?

And are you wanting more rotation for camavinga and valverde?
A part of me feels like ancelotti has no choice to play this way.
Tchouameni is a cdm, Camavinga helped save him vs PSG and doesn't play after that.

We don't really press but just sit deep for the sake of sitting deep. There's no rationality in them that heavy minutes when you get diminishing returns later on the season. And I'm pretty no one from Castilla has played in the team since like December despite getting a boost from a bunch of them last season. Our coach stinks simple as that.

but but but nt skip bayless loud as hell and wrong as hell. cot damn aren't you tired of looking so goofy?
you are basically espn fc at this point.
im pulling receipts and there's a lot of yall looking dumb right now....but not dumber than iberian skip bayless

But but but but but………..I thought Xavi would have changed things when Koeman got fired.

Barça lost today?

I could have sworn the Culture change Xavi was bringing in would work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom