⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see you marrying a wonder bread slice American girl. Wonder how they would react :lol:

Very well could happen considering my prior history :lol:

But if I have that child one day (Damn, I don’t even want to think about that :lol: ).

Those little F*****s will grow up learning Portuguese by any means. (Schooling, baby sitter, etc)

It’s a shame that we’re going into a CL quarterfinal tie still confused about our identity and playstyle, and also with Ancelotti having barely rotated players to be ready to make an impact off the bench

I think roster-wise we match up fine against Chelsea. But from a managerial standpoint there’s no comparison, and we’re at a severe disadvantage there.

Finally, would've felt nervous about the likelihood Poch would end up with the job as time went on.

Ex-players and the English pundits have been on full court press pushing for Poch the last few weeks

Finally, would've felt nervous about the likelihood Poch would end up with the job as time went on.

Ex-players and the English pundits have been on full court press pushing for Poch the last few weeks

I hope ETH does well. I like him and his playing style. Now we just hope that the board let football people take care of football. No more last minute Ronaldo signings while Fred and McTominay still playing every week.

Been rumored the last few weeks that the likes of RVP and Jaap Stam have been sounded out about potentially joining the backroom staff if he takes over.

RVN probably would've too if he hadn't accepted the PSV job already

Dutch coaches are overrated

We are no longer in the 1990s. The game has moved on

Fools passed up on Conte :smh:

Chelsea fans must be delighted to see KCM midfield. Free counterattacks. Valverde starting but positioned at right wing where he typically isn’t as effective.

2584A5BF-BCC5-4FCF-8A41-8C1ADCA7BF78.gif

Triangles and diamonds everywhere fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom