⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPm-I08XIAAYdMT

FPm-MdLXwAgwAvZ

I don’t understand how they didn’t even get a shot off by accident that’s wild.

Good win today but tie not over. From what I saw should’ve got the second after we scored chances where there

I don’t understand how they didn’t even get a shot off by accident that’s wild.

Good win today but tie not over. From what I saw should’ve got the second after we scored chances where there

Yeah 2nd leg should be interesting, far from over. Loved the instant impact Foden came on and had, kid is special :pimp: loved Gucci Grealish coming on and had those boys losing their **** :lol:

Onto Pool this weekend..

MLS would rather spend the money on washed up players with tired legs
Only some teams. Others that don't have the luxury of the league changing their rules to fit "big names" in their salary cap have to have good scouting.

That said I NEED to know who wouldn't pay Diaz a designated player salary.

But they're eastern European right?

His father is I think but his dad came to the US early. His Pops became Americanized and then married a wonder bread slice of Americana.

Pulisic is wayyy past his roots. He’s definitely American. So much so they changed the way the name is supposed to sound like you said.

I’ve seen this happen many times with Portuguese, Brazilians, and Italians.

My Father and Mother were scared of this happening to me so I had to go to Portuguese school 3 times a week after regular school for 8 years K-8.

His father is I think but his dad came to the US early. His Pops became Americanized and then married a wonder bread slice of Americana.

Pulisic is wayyy past his roots. He’s definitely American. So much so they changed the way the name is supposed to sound like you said.

I’ve seen this happen many times with Portuguese, Brazilians, and Italians.

My Father and Mother were scared of this happening to me so I had to go to Portuguese school 3 times a week after regular school for 8 years K-8.
I can see you marrying a wonder bread slice American girl. Wonder how they would react :lol:

Soccer Lebron and his fam can mispronounce their name all they want, don’t me I’m going to

Wild how the 2 Madrid teams are playing the style of football we used to clown the English teams for and the the 2 english teams (pool city) are playing the style of football we used to applaud la liga for.

Things done changed.

Been rumored the last few weeks that the likes of RVP and Jaap Stam have been sounded out about potentially joining the backroom staff if he takes over.

RVN probably would've too if he hadn't accepted the PSV job already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom